HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yo. Rask. Pace yourself my dude. If you're calling that lawnchair of a quarterback up north better than Trubisky then I fear you're already overdoing it on the drug intake.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Kirk Cousins > Joe Flacco

This is all Ray Lewis' fault. That Flacco contract reset the market and ever since then all you had to be was top 20 and up for a contract and you deserved "more than Flacco."

If Ray Lewis wasn't such a great motivator of men Flacco never happens. Then 10 guys more deserving don't reset the market above him, and then Dak Prescott and Truthhurts never get 30,000,000 fucking million dollars.

Disagree again. At least Flacco accomplished something for his team and then got paid. It made sense on some level. What 'reset' the market was Jay Cutler getting the Cliff Stein contract after he was given substantial time to accomplish something, and he never did.

Flacco's postseason numbers in 2012...4-0, 1140 yards, 11 TDs 0 INTs, 117 rating.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Are you high? Brees we be long gone and they will be in rebuilding mode and even Payton as well. NOLA is in for a rocky 10 year rebuild

So A.Kamara won't be getting paid very soon or paid at all in your opinion? If not during this year then after IMO.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
What people are missing in this is you dont have to find "the one" at QB. Its great if you can...and if you do, pay him. But all you need is "good enough" if that QB isnt making a ton and you already have a solid team with a GM that drafts well.

We don't NEED Trubisky to succeed. We NEED to be wise about how much, or if, we choose to pay him. That will be determined over this season and next...

But even if that QB isn't great like a A.Rodgers or T.Brady and is just good enough to win with he still needs to be good in high pressure situations. When it's the 4th quarter and you have 2 minutes to get down the field and are down by 6 or 7. When you need that 1st down and you're going for it on 3rd or even 4th down. Trubisky made some great throws to get us in field goal range in the 4th quarter of the Philly game but also had other chances in other parts of that game where we needed a great drive or throw from him and he didn't make it.

He's just been inconsistent with those big moments and this is the year that we're looking for him to be less inconsistent and making more of the big plays then he has in his first two seasons.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
It's gonna get to a point very soon that we're gonna have to watch guys we love get let go or if pace is smart then guys that get traded because we know we won't be able to afford them into the cap with all the other guys we want/have to pay. I hope Cohen isn't one of them cause he so useful for us and can be used in so many different ways but it will be interesting to see what his side is asking for.

@WestCoast and CRM. What was it about this post i made that you feel deserved to be disliked? Just wondering because i'm over the disliking you guys' posts for no reason but you guys dislike every post i make and not even sure you read them. You just dislike to dislike which was making me in return dislike your posts but i really would rather not keep doing that but i would need to be met half way on this from you two and the rest of your crew. I'm too old to keep up the kid games so i'd rather bow out on the disliking for no reason if you guys would as well?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mods, how do you like a Rory dislike?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
or when you watch the movie

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
@WestCoast and CRM. What was it about this post i made that you feel deserved to be disliked? Just wondering because i'm over the disliking you guys' posts for no reason but you guys dislike every post i make and not even sure you read them. You just dislike to dislike which was making me in return dislike your posts

Two negs makes a positive though

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are you high? Brees we be long gone and they will be in rebuilding mode and even Payton as well. NOLA is in for a rocky 10 year rebuild
Tremendous thought, completely and utterly wrong on multiple levels but tremendous thought.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't want Haskins or Jalen Hurts for the NFL...but you can keep hunting for "the one" all you like. One day there will be a Tim Tebow like athlete who can actually anticipate and throw like Tom Brady. Maybe its Hurts...it looked like Griffin might change the game...I for one thought Tebow deserved another shot with somebody...like Jacksonville what they fuck were they doing with their team they couldn't give Tebow a shot? But alas...

its nothing Haskins has done, its just a history of that type of guy not winning superbowls. They can be good, but they will always be an injury risk, generally get worse not better over time, and can't put you over the top or beat a good playoff defense in weather.

But if I had to guess, knowing the Redskins, and the body type...yeah no...I'm a no on Haskins if you pin me down.
Maybe it’s Hurts!

Haha.

I’m amazed he got some run early and a team made him their franchise QB.

The guy has the intangibles and a running backs will for contact. That’s a better starting place than most have coming into this league.

Hopefully Fields proves to be the same type of competitor.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@WestCoast and CRM. What was it about this post i made that you feel deserved to be disliked? Just wondering because i'm over the disliking you guys' posts for no reason but you guys dislike every post i make and not even sure you read them. You just dislike to dislike which was making me in return dislike your posts but i really would rather not keep doing that but i would need to be met half way on this from you two and the rest of your crew. I'm too old to keep up the kid games so i'd rather bow out on the disliking for no reason if you guys would as well?
483645th verse, same as the1st!

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:

Wait I thought you didn't care about getting n3gged

(n3gged)