Brenden Rice USC WR has strong words for the Bears

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I think the bigger point is -

Poles passed on CJ Stroud last draft with everything pointing to him being a franchise QB... He knows the NFL is a win now league and you have to have a an elite passer to move forward. He doesn't have one...

He just came from a team that has the best in the NFL and knows what an impact it is.

So if you pass on "insert name here" have fun losing your job!

Odds are Poles will never have this opportunity again to change the future of his team .... He can evaluate the whole QB class. Nobody will be off the board and everyone is in play...He could probably move a few spots if not comfortable with CW or just draft his guy -

Just make sure you get the right player...
Yeah but have you even for a second considered that although the Texans were realistically the worst team in the league last year despite a miraculous 4th quarter comeback in week 18, they have NICO COLLINS and LAREMY TUNSIL. What qb wouldn’t thrive in that environment????

Bust

Liked Posts:

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Coming from a Caleb Cult member......ok
They're actually Caleb Fluffers, and please hide their razors if he actually goes on record of rejecting the Bears

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
I think the bigger point is -

Poles passed on CJ Stroud last draft with everything pointing to him being a franchise QB... He knows the NFL is a win now league and you have to have a an elite passer to move forward. He doesn't have one...

He just came from a team that has the best in the NFL and knows what an impact it is.

So if you pass on "insert name here" have fun losing your job!

Odds are Poles will never have this opportunity again to change the future of his team .... He can evaluate the whole QB class. Nobody will be off the board and everyone is in play...He could probably move a few spots if not comfortable with CW or just draft his guy -

Just make sure you get the right player...
Psst...

Stroud literally said he did not want to go to the Bears. Let..It..Go...

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Yes they will
They will absolutely call Poles and idiot who should have seen all the red flags and obviously Bo Nix was the most qualified choice, and have one random expert that called it.

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Yeah but have you even for a second considered that although the Texans were realistically the worst team in the league last year despite a miraculous 4th quarter comeback in week 18, they have NICO COLLINS and LAREMY TUNSIL. What qb wouldn’t thrive in that environment????
Don't forget the NCCAA leader in TDs with 17 Tank Dell, and a talented young defense, and good coaching...

greg23

Liked Posts:
Bullshit. This revisionist history is absolutely insane. Young was the can’t miss/ franchise altering prospect, not Stroud.
Except that he wasn't....if he was, Poles would have stayed put and taken Young #1 overall.......plenty of people had doubts about him due to his size

MrOuija

Liked Posts:
wonder what mister rice thought about the usc backup who threw for 6 tds in his first ever start in a bowl game?

was rice in street clothes? he missing on the stat sheet
He was happy for him, why wouldn't he be? A good number of starters and backups for both teams didn't play in that game btw.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I mean people want to give Fields a 4th season yet most of you who don't want another QB will shit on him after his rookie season

How does that make sense?
How do you know what I’ll do? I’ve supported every QB that has stepped behind center (except one)