Brenden Rice USC WR has strong words for the Bears

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So draft Brendan Rice to go with CW

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Don't forget the NCCAA leader in TDs with 17 Tank Dell, and a talented young defense, and good coaching...
Ahhhh so the talented young defense helped stroud get to 4k passing yards! How were their cheerleaders? Maybe the gave extra inspiration. Bears need to bring back the honey bears clearly

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ahhhh so the talented young defense helped stroud get to 4k passing yards! How were their cheerleaders? Maybe the gave extra inspiration. Bears need to bring back the honey bears clearly
I agree!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I remember those times like they were last week...
200.webp

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
bears-bear-down.gif

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Ahhhh so the talented young defense helped stroud get to 4k passing yards!
I don't know but maybe having a good defense helps an offense by giving them more opportunities and better field position, but I will defer to your wisdom instead

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think the bigger point is -

Poles passed on CJ Stroud last draft with everything pointing to him being a franchise QB... He knows the NFL is a win now league and you have to have a an elite passer to move forward. He doesn't have one...

He just came from a team that has the best in the NFL and knows what an impact it is.

So if you pass on "insert name here" have fun losing your job!

Odds are Poles will never have this opportunity again to change the future of his team .... He can evaluate the whole QB class. Nobody will be off the board and everyone is in play...He could probably move a few spots if not comfortable with CW or just draft his guy -

Just make sure you get the right player...

Yeah... you're talking like a guy who doesn't care about which QB they draft with the first pick...

:what:

Who you crappin.....

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
The Caleb cult/fields cult thing is very embarrassing for anyone who types it out

For real.

Personally, I don't really care in the end what they do. My thoughts won't matter and I will be a Bears fan with or without painted fingers.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The Caleb cult/fields cult thing is very embarrassing for anyone who types it out

There are definite “camps”. Don’t really care what you call them. But it’s undeniable at this point that some people are solidly in one camp or another.

Canth

Liked Posts:

I mean, they probably actually should bring back the honey bears. They haven't won a Superbowl without them.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I don't know but maybe having a good defense helps an offense by giving them more opportunities and better field position, but I will defer to your wisdom instead
Do you have any stats suggesting the field position was vastly better for the Texans?

The bears lead the nfl in interceptions, and were 5th in total takeaways. Did that not help the offense?