Brian Windhorst: "Breakup between Derrick Rose and Bulls has begun"

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
And then he went and lost in the finals..... again.

:aj:

I guess when you are used to watching your team get their asses kicked by the same player year after year...and then he loses when he actually faces a great team...by himself...you decide to laugh at him. Petty to me. But knock yourself out.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I guess when you are used to watching your team get their asses kicked by the same player year after year...and then he loses when he actually faces a great team...by himself...you decide to laugh at him. Petty to me. But knock yourself out.

Nah, just remembering all your LJ is as good as MJ bullshit in your past "8000" posts. And what's funny to me is how you use injuries as a point to your Bullshit, when you continually bash Rose after he, himself, has endured 2 major knee injuries, and now, a lingering eye injury.

How good would LJ's teams be if he was injured all the time? Think about that for a minute before you spout off about how good your Boy is!

Furthermore, it's hilarious hearing all of the same 'CCS experts' having the same bullshit convo's they do every year. The Bulls have a new coaching staff and have only played 11 games so far. And they're tied for 1st place at 8-3 with ... yes, LJ's team.

Rather than look forward to NEW future stuff with the Bulls, most here want to just have the same old bitchfest as always. Paxson sucks, Rose is terrible, the Bulls have no talent, etc. What a fuckin joke!

:smh:

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Nah, just remembering all your LJ is as good as MJ bullshit in your past "8000" posts. And what's funny to me is how you use injuries as a point to your Bullshit, when you continually bash Rose after he, himself, has endured 2 major knee injuries, and now, a lingering eye injury.

How good would LJ's teams be if he was injured all the time? Think about that for a minute before you spout off about how good your Boy is!

Furthermore, it's hilarious hearing all of the same CCS experts having the same bullshit convo's they do every year. The Bulls have a new coaching staff and have only played 11 games so far. And they're tied for 1st place with ... yes, LJ's team.

Rather than look forward to NEW future stuff with the Bulls, most here want to just have the same old bitchfest as always. Paxson sucks, Rose is terrible, the Bulls have no talent, etc. What a fuckin joke!

Because the Bulls have proven over and over again that regular season records mean all the world :rolleyes:

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Because the Bulls have proven over and over again that regular season records mean all the world :rolleyes:

Wasn't that Thib's that proved the 'regular season records mean all the World'? LOL, wouldn't your own point mean we should look towards the future with a new coach, after 11 games to the new season? Talk about ... :rolleyes:

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wasn't that Thib's that proved the 'regular season records mean all the World'? LOL, wouldn't your own point mean we should look towards the future with a new coach, after 11 games to the new season? Talk about ... :rolleyes:
I dont' think we should judge much of anything yet other than what we can see. I think most people can agree the offense hasn't worked out everything yet. Derrick not being 100% (and will he ever be?) is a major problem. The Bulls are just kinda rolling along (as is Cleveland) right now, which works well in the Eastern Conference. Its good they're winning games while still trying to work out the kinks as well.

But even on paper, I dont' see this as a championship team.

So far
-Gasol has regressed, and probably rightfully so
-Butler is still Butler, but Butler is not a superstar.
-Rose is worse than ever in his career.
-Noah still has zero offense
-Doug has shown he can give us offense, but is god awful at defense.
-Snell is thinking too much
-Niko after a hot start to the season has relatively disappeared from the offense.

So yeah, zero superstars, really only one player playing at an borderline All-Star Level (Butler)... I don't see this team as much more than a 2nd round team again.. maybe Conference Finals. They still are not beating LeBron as they currently are constructed.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:

Furthermore, it's hilarious hearing all of the same 'CCS experts' having the same bullshit convo's they do every year. The Bulls have a new coaching staff and have only played 11 games so far. And they're tied for 1st place at 8-3 with ... yes, LJ's team.

See this is what happens when you come for me and I ain't send for you...you say dumb shit.

I have never said Lebron was as good as Jordan.
I never bashed Rose for being hurt. I bashed him for being healthy and not playing.

Put words in someone else's mouth, not mines. Lie on yourself if you want. As far as that lame ass "we should have faith because we're Bulls' fans" b.s. Grown men who actually have been watching for a while should know better than that. They know good teams when they see them. Speaking of which...grow up.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
See this is what happens when you come for me and I ain't send for you...you say dumb shit.

I have never said Lebron was as good as Jordan.
I never bashed Rose for being hurt. I bashed him for being healthy and not playing.

Put words in someone else's mouth, not mines. Lie on yourself if you want. As far as that lame ass "we should have faith because we're Bulls' fans" b.s. Grown men who actually have been watching for a while should know better than that. They know good teams when they see them. Speaking of which...grow up.

It's taking you longer and longer to respond to my comments, and then you respond with my words. LOL, same 'ol shit with you. I'm out, not fun here, imo, listening to the same crappola. I'll check in in another 20 games or so when we can see how the team is developing. Have fun with your Rose bashing and Lebron gobbling.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
And then he went and lost in the finals..... again.

:aj:
Are you dumb? That's a serious question. I'll ask again: are you dumb?

Lebron has been to the last five NBA Finals. That's not a coincidence. It makes you look like an idiot to even try to talk shit about Lebron.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

You have the memory of a goldfish.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
It's taking you longer and longer to respond to my comments, and then you respond with my words. LOL, same 'ol shit with you. I'm out, not fun here, imo, listening to the same crappola. I'll check in in another 20 games or so when we can see how the team is developing. Have fun with your Rose bashing and Lebron gobbling.

What are "your words"??? What words of yours did I respond with? If its not fun here...don't come back. Not in 20 games, 40 games, ever.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That's reddit.com/r/chicagobulls just for full linkage.

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:
I wanted to make a point to the gentleman who said he sprained his ankles in the D-Rose shoes. It sounded like they have some fortified ankle support?

There is a great book on minimalist running called "Born to Run." Essentially, the less shoe the better as your body adapts. If you add protections and cushions you don't fear impacts properly and you don't strengthen the muscles that protect you properly.

The more expensive the shoe, the more runners get hurt. Meanwhile, the "Running People", the Tarahumara of Mexico who have a gregarious and peaceful society because they have always run away from oppressors into the hills, they wear sandals and never get hurt.

I have always played basketball in running shoes instinctually. I am light boned, and as whitey don't jump real well, running was my skill and I used shoes made for it. Basketball shoes felt to heavy, but the newer models like the Kobe's have always tempted me.

Basically, if the DRose shoe is ultra fortified to prevent ankle injuries it probably does lead to them. hahaha. funny how that works. Human physiology is complex and amazing, we are foolish to tamper with it too much.

It is possible in fact that over protective shoes are responsible for his injuries, and the more he fortifies them for protection the more he keeps getting hurt.

I've been playing in D.Rose 3's for about 3 years now, I don't really have any complaints about them. Being a soccer player I prefer low-tops by nature, regular basketball shoes were always sort of big and heavy for me like you said, and was really tempted by kobe's and low top kd's, but coming off that MVP season I had to get the D. Rose shoes.

I don't know how they compare with his newer shoes as far as ankle support goes and all that, but the ones I have don't have too rigid of an ankle support which I think the newer ones do, but I might be wrong.

I'm not sure I'm convinced on the shoe contributing to injury argument, I mean unless he was playing in vans or something I don't know how much of a difference it would make.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I feel like if were the shoes, we'd have actual evidence of that by now.