Building Clocks with Mohamed

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
At least the story has a pretty good ending. Kid has gotten tons of support from the interwebs to the President & astronauts.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The kid has a bright future for sure. But that arrest could have easily fucked over his future had he not gained this press and notoriety.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This story was fucking stupid for a host of reasons.

Here is the device in question:
0916ahmedclock

1. The kid was an idiot for not listening to his engineering teacher when he was told to not go around school with it or take it to any other classes.

2. The hashtag activism on this deal was dumb as hell. Most people were making jokes like it was your typical wall clock. It wasn't/isn't.

3. Obama, Hillary, and any other politician trying to ride the coattails of this shit is dumb. If anyone of us walked up to Obama or Hillary with that thing we'd be tackled, shot, whatever almost immediately.

4. The only two people with a at least partial brain in this situation were the engineering teacher who told the kid to not carry it around and the teacher who turned the kid in and was trying to be better safe than sorry. The police were heavy handed and the social media reaction was over the top and dumb.

5. Everyone is jumping to the race angle on this but I really doubt how much that had to do with it. If a white kid brought that to school I have zero doubt he's getting turned in as well.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Social media activism is, indeed, one of the most pathetic displays of modern "culture" I can think of. Had me rolling when all of a sudden everyone cared about lions in Africa a few months ago with absolutely zero understanding of the situation there.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

0916ahmedclock

1. The kid was an idiot for not listening to his engineering teacher when he was told to not go around school with it or take it to any other classes.

2. The hashtag activism on this deal was dumb as hell. Most people were making jokes like it was your typical wall clock. It wasn't/isn't.

3. Obama, Hillary, and any other politician trying to ride the coattails of this shit is dumb. If anyone of us walked up to Obama or Hillary with that thing we'd be tackled, shot, whatever almost immediately.

4. The only two people with a at least partial brain in this situation were the engineering teacher who told the kid to not carry it around and the teacher who turned the kid in and was trying to be better safe than sorry. The police were heavy handed and the social media reaction was over the top and dumb.

5. Everyone is jumping to the race angle on this but I really doubt how much that had to do with it. If a white kid brought that to school I have zero doubt he's getting turned in as well.
Looks like a bomb. Doesn't look like a clock. The terrorists are testing us.

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies

0916ahmedclock

Please point to the part that explodes, or looks like it should explode.

Because a thing has a circuit board and wires suddenly means it's a bomb? Sorry, but this is dumb as fuck. As I think we all know, you have to plug bombs into wall outlets otherwise they won't detonate.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Explosives can be very small and that is a trick cord to fool the cops.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I raised 3 kids. Never underestimate the mind of a 15 yr old. :yep:

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I believe the white man invented this thing called a gun safe. Those clever anglo-saxons. What'll they think of next....

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Have teens picked up safe cracking as a skill recently? God damn. I need to get hip with the times.

Monster

Liked Posts:
I need a safe. Have too many guns not too. Kids too but they were all trained early. My children are lethal so I really need to lock the guns up just in case. All the ammo is lock and key except for the handy loaded one which only the wife and I know it's location. Built a mount behind the master toilet. Too much godfather I guess. Also have a bedside over under coach but the ammo is hidden near by. Kids are smart. Bet mine know where it is. Fuck it. Need a safe. Shame they cost so much. Not counting delivery which is a must for that item. Dammit.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My crew needs a safe cracker. Your kid will never see hard time since he's under age. Its perfect. Have him call me.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I need a safe. Have too many guns not too. Kids too but they were all trained early. My children are lethal so I really need to lock the guns up just in case. All the ammo is lock and key except for the handy loaded one which only the wife and I know it's location. Built a mount behind the master toilet. Too much godfather I guess.

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
*cakeroll*