Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Seeing DJJ put up 17 in a Mavs uniform really makes me wonder if he's that much more free in Dallas or if he really just couldn't get shots up here. Not that I would expect him to get 13 shots on this team per se. He's really upped his 3pt% and his volume so far this year, but maybe it's a fluke as for his career he's really more of a low 30s kind of shooter.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Patrick Williams, man. Woof.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So will Billy go to Jevon and Craig eventually?

Williams hasn't done anything. Coby had one good game.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's a dang shame Coby's shot has abandoned him to start this year. He was looking excellent in preseason, not just with shooting, but overall. Haven't watched enough to see if he's at least kept up with the playmaking and defensive aspects that impressed me in preseason, but the crappy shooting to start the year for this team is just unfortunate.

Craig should absolutely be starting over Pat at this point. I have to imagine he can't be THIS bad forever, but man...terrible start for Pat.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Pat strikes me as an extremely low confidence player. He was never good, but is struggling even more this year and you could just tell by his body language and demeanor he has no belief in himself. I’m not sure how you break out of that. Can’t keep playing him when Craig clearly deserves to be starting and getting the bulk of the minutes. Can’t sit well with the locker room either I would imagine

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
It's a dang shame Coby's shot has abandoned him to start this year. He was looking excellent in preseason, not just with shooting, but overall. Haven't watched enough to see if he's at least kept up with the playmaking and defensive aspects that impressed me in preseason, but the crappy shooting to start the year for this team is just unfortunate.

Craig should absolutely be starting over Pat at this point. I have to imagine he can't be THIS bad forever, but man...terrible start for Pat.
so far, coby has seemed to revert back to his old ways. the one thing that has continued into the regular season is he is better about not going full speed ahead without having anywhere to really attack and ends up losing the ball. Gives me hope that eventually his shot will come around and then the rest of his game will follow.

Pat just needs to start hitting his 3's. if he can do that, then he will be providing the bulls what they need.

gotta hope both of their shooting comes around

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Raptors game for Coby was fine in terms of playmaking honestly. But the shooting is just not there right now.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't mind the concept of the in season tournament, it's all regular season games and stats except the finals. Don't get why people are freaking out over it, I appreciate them trying something new.

That being said... these courts are fucking atrocious and distracting.

Fred Garvin

Liked Posts:
Bulls are always tied late and miss a bunch of shots and lose. Lavine always good for a missed layup. ..and a missed 3. That's why they pay him the big bucks. NOT a supermax player......but paid like one.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Time to engage in the only thing Chicago sports fans can be guaranteed .. waiting for people to be fired.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I don't mind the concept of the in season tournament, it's all regular season games and stats except the finals. Don't get why people are freaking out over it, I appreciate them trying something new.
It's a great concept, but I think they could have done a lot more with it.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
This Mavs/Nuggets game is almost unwatchable because of the court. What a fucking idiotic idea. Looks like a yellowbrick road right down the middle. How does this not distract shooters?

Also, the Bulls red court has to be distracting on fast passes due to the ball being close enough color.

Reactions: BNB

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Tonight’s the night. Maybe even 5 rebounds or something crazy like that
He got 5 boards and added 10 points on 4/6 shooting

It’s almost as if he’s more productive off the bench where he doesn’t have to defer constantly to demar and Zach

It’s almost as if this message board has known this for a year + now and BD is finally catching on…MAYBE

Either way, it’s pretty clear Pat doesn’t understand how to play on the court with all stars. He’s too timid to play with them

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This Mavs/Nuggets game is almost unwatchable because of the court. What a fucking idiotic idea. Looks like a yellowbrick road right down the middle. How does this not distract shooters?

Also, the Bulls red court has to be distracting on fast passes due to the ball being close enough color.

Yeah, that 3 point line was so hard to see with it blending in with the bright yellow.

Whose fuckin idea was this?

Last edited:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

It’s almost as if he’s more productive off the bench where he doesn’t have to defer constantly to demar and Zach

It’s almost as if this message board has known this for a year + now and BD is finally catching on…MAYBE

Either way, it’s pretty clear Pat doesn’t understand how to play on the court with all stars. He’s too timid to play with them
Technically he did it last year too after the Pat Bev signing. After Pat's slow start this year we knew it was bound to happen, just a matter of if BD would realize it 5 games later than us, or 20 games later.

And I know analytics and all the fancy stats aren't everything, but at some point this team has to realize that they're just going to lose every game where the other team shoots nearly double the amount of 3s than them. It's just simple math.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:

Don't think it's this complicated, he just lacks the skills to be a starting NBA player and will never develop those skills. Not his fault, he does try hard, but obv time to bench his ass permanently.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Pat followed up on his big 10 & 5 outing against the Nets with 7 points and 3 boards against the Nuggets. Amazing

In fairness, pretty much everyone sucked. What a crap team