Bulls 2023-2024 Season IGT

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
At least Zach actually shot 3s tonight (poorly). Demar still throwing up too many contested 2s.
That's DeMar's game.

He did have a real good assist though...

However both he and Zach are relatively just shooting poorly this year. I'm pretty much done with the two of them.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's DeMar's game.

He did have a real good assist though...

However both he and Zach are relatively just shooting poorly this year. I'm pretty much done with the two of them.

For sure. But its not how teams win games anymore (I know this isn't news to you, just speaking generally). The 3 is way more valuable than stepping in 2 feet within the line. That is Demar's game and it doesn't translate anymore.

Not that I was expecting them to beat the Bucks, but still frustrating.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just waiting for this team to blow up so we can watch everyone suddenly play good somewhere else while this franchise sucks for another 6 years trying to draft a non-bust

Fred Garvin

Liked Posts:
Man...This Bulls team is sooooo....not good. Does Zach ever make a driving layup? I've never seen a player so undeserving of a supermax contract in my life. 670 saying the same thing before you jump on me. Of course he makes 2 3's in the clutch. Lol.

Last edited:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just counting down the days until the next failed 5 year rebuild begins

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Man...This Bulls team is sooooo....not good. Does Zach ever make a driving layup? I've never seen a player so undeserving of a supermax contract in my life. 670 saying the same thing before you jump on me. Of course he makes 2 3's in the clutch. Lol.
You may want to do a look back in the past at some of the players that have gotten ridiculously overpaid

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Technically, he signed a max contract. Only like 9 players in the NBA have a supermax contract.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Technically, he signed a max contract. Only like 9 players in the NBA have a supermax contract.
Lavine didn't qualify for a supermax because it requires you to make All NBA, win DPOY, or win MVP.

But plenty of lesser players are getting max contracts that I feel has gotten a little out of hand.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lavine didn't qualify for a supermax because it requires you to make All NBA, win DPOY, or win MVP.

But plenty of lesser players are getting max contracts that I feel has gotten a little out of hand.
It's the downside of the max contract...caps the value that the top end players can make (even with the supermax) and allows all those second and third tier players to then get similar contract values despite not being similar level players

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

yeah... the max contract has basically become, "you're our best player, so here's a max contract." It seemingly has nothing to do with the talent level of those players anymore.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Just counting down the days until the next failed 5 year rebuild begins

I’m for it. The question is does AKME get another crack at it after going all in and failing miserably on the first go around?

I’m inclined to say hell no, but i don’t have any faith whatsoever in the Reinsdorfs hiring the right people so don’t think it matters too much.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I’m for it. The question is does AKME get another crack at it after going all in and failing miserably on the first go around?

I’m inclined to say hell no, but i don’t have any faith whatsoever in the Reinsdorfs hiring the right people so don’t think it matters too much.
I would say AKME definitely gets another crack at it. lets not forget their plan WAS working until the death of Lonzo Ball