Bulls Jerseys

Kush77

Liked Posts:
I'm thinking about making a Derrick Rose authentic red as my next purchase. I've had bad luck with Bulls jerseys this decade, but I'm 99.9% sure that I'll be safe with Rose. Since 2000 I've had a Artest authentic, Brand replica, Jay Williams replica, and a Ben Wallace replica. I also have a BG swingman that might be outdated if he walks.

I'm wondering what jerseys you guys got?

Here's my collection of Bulls jerseys, other than the ones listed. The Wallace one was thrown in the garbage.

- Michael Jordan authentic black w/red pinstripes
- MJ 45 authentic red
- MJ gold replica (on sale for 10 bucks at Sportmart, couldn't pass it up)
- Rodman replica white
- Rodman replica black
- Ron Harper replica black
- Pippen authentic red
- Pippen replica throwback red (chicago cursive)

Jamfan

Twitter: @jamfan41
Liked Posts:
I'm not buying an pro sports jerseys anymore. I have jerseys from Nomar Garciaparra, Koskue Fukudome, and Ben Wallace. I'm just sticking to jersey T-Shirts now. I have a Rose one.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Go with the guy most likely to be here for a long time: Rose

I have:
Elton Brand black authentic
Jalen Rose Red authentic
Kirk Hinrich white authentic
Deng black swingman
Gordon white swingman
Gordon red stags swingman
Just got a Rose black swingman from bulls store because of 40% off deal

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
I have one jersey t-shit of Ben Wallace which I never wear.

fola

Liked Posts:
This is going to sound odd but I actually stopped wearing them a couple of years ago. I just got fed up with the fact that so many people wear them that aren't "real" fans. Whatever that means. I know, odd. I try to stick to things that not alot of people will have.

i have a Ricky Rubio (spain) home jersey.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
fola wrote:
This is going to sound odd but I actually stopped wearing them a couple of years ago. I just got fed up with the fact that so many people wear them that aren't "real" fans. Whatever that means. I know, odd. I try to stick to things that not alot of people will have.

i have a Ricky Rubio (spain) home jersey.

I never wear a jersey of another team. I only wear Bulls jerseys. I get what you are saying though.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Do you think Bulls made up on the BW signing in jersey sales? Ben Wallace jerseys were everywhere when we had him.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
I would think so he was probably most popular Bull in year 1

ZombieKevie

Liked Posts:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
Do you think Bulls made up on the BW signing in jersey sales? Ben Wallace jerseys were everywhere when we had him.

and there still are wallace jerseys

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
they should give them away free with any order on Bulls.com :laugh:

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
They should pay you if one buy one of those pieces of crap

J-Mart

Liked Posts:
JakeN7 wrote:
I have a black Rose jersey, and a bunch of classics that no longer fit me.

http://jersey101.com/en/index.asp <---- have the best deals on authentic jerseys

They are cheap but for a reason lol. Those are not authentic and obvious fakes, you can tell by the pictures and how the lettering is not even centered correctly. But if you don't care and want to save the money, then its worth it. I'm sure they look fine though and no one would really notice.

JakeN7

Liked Posts:
J-Mart wrote:
JakeN7 wrote:
I have a black Rose jersey, and a bunch of classics that no longer fit me.

http://jersey101.com/en/index.asp <---- have the best deals on authentic jerseys

They are cheap but for a reason lol. Those are not authentic and obvious fakes, you can tell by the pictures and how the lettering is not even centered correctly. But if you don't care and want to save the money, then its worth it. I'm sure they look fine though and no one would really notice.

Are you sure? My buddy has three jerseys from there and they all look and feel 100% legit. I've compared them side by side with the one I purchased at the UC and it's identical. I suppose it could very well be a knock-off though. I used to collect a lot of rare Nike's so I probably should have figured the cheap prices=fake.

J-Mart

Liked Posts:
When a deal looks to good to be true, it almost always is. $35 dollars is dirt cheap, if they were real there is no way they would be making profit. I obviously don't know for sure, but just from looking at the pics you can tell the lettering isn't even from a lot of the pictures, and the Bulls logo on the back of some of the jerseys there is no question that the logo is way to skinny and distorted. I'm sure at first glance you can't tell the difference though. I have a couple fake Bears jerseys that look fairly legit, but those are easier to fake because of the lack of logos and team name that Bears' jerseys have.

rodman

Liked Posts:
I have a Dennis Rodman black one and a Scottie Pippen striped, both replica and a Ben Gordon t-shirt.

guypithecus

Liked Posts:
I don't own a jersey, but I have a pair of Ben Wallace shoes.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
DerrickRose1 wrote:
I'm not buying an pro sports jerseys anymore. I have jerseys from Nomar Garciaparra, Koskue Fukudome, and Ben Wallace. I'm just sticking to jersey T-Shirts now. I have a Rose one.

I also stopped buying jersey's and went to jersey t-shirts. I hate wearing actual jersey's as they aren't comfortable. they're too heavy relative to the t-shirts, and I'm not a fan of wearing a tank top everywhere, plus they are so long.

I wear the jersey t-shirts all the time though. I've got a Rose, Hinrich, Gordon, and Deng jersey-T. Plus they're only $25 rather than $50-$115.