Bushrod gave up 2nd-most QB hurries of any OT in 2012

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey look I was searching around the web and found a picture of Windy City Liar, botfly10, iueyedoc at the Pride parade in Chicago yesterday.

83587fee245ebee213dced8a4d069c90.600x

tumblr_mac3x3mzkj1ruj2iwo1_400.gif

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
How can you say that after one mini camp session?

Also, I think your characterization of the media mocking the bears is inaccurate. Every article I've seen has described the OL as improved, including bushrod.

Dude we get it you LOVE Jermon Bushrod and hate J'Marcus Webb. You've brought nothing new to the discussion. Find me someone outside of the Chicago Bears beat writers:

Vaughn McClure, Brad Biggs, Jeff Dickerson, Michael C. Wright, Sean Jensen, Adam Jahns, etc etc that likes the pick up of Bushrod hell find me one article those guys wrote that indicates that they've watched one hour of All-22 tape on Bushrod.

I promise you not one of the writers you'll find that will defend your point about Bushrod has watched one game of his.

Aw aren't you so witty with your GIFs...I know your GIFs make you such a better more knowledgeable fan.

Tell me how much All-22 tape on Bushrod have you watched?
Because you watch hours of shit you don't understand doesn't make your any wiser about the subject. You could listen to hours of opera or Latin or theoretical physics and still not shit clue about it. In fact your, moronic inability to grasp or acknowledge your inability to grasp the salary cap situation of JP, leaves me a little leery of your NFL scout like ability to grade player tape.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Hey look I was searching around the web and found a picture of Windy City Liar, botfly10, iueyedoc at the Pride parade in Chicago yesterday.

83587fee245ebee213dced8a4d069c90.600x
So rather than explain your illogical comparison of signing Bushrod to Vasher, you post a picture that you claim is of me at a gay pride parade. Fuck you can't even do that well. The picture looks like people with Downs dressed in outfits they made in Home Ec class.

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
The article doesn't take into account obvious passing downs, what about RB/TE chip/double blocks?

PFF doesn't take a lot of things into account. I've read plenty of their articles, including the one B51 posted(read it months ago). And while they make good points from time to time, I've stumbled across articles, where the writers seem to have no idea of what they were talking about. I think it's good to see other peoples point of view, but I try not to put too much stock into any one article

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
PFF doesn't take a lot of things into account. I've read plenty of their articles, including the one B51 posted(read it months ago). And while they make good points from time to time, I've stumbled across articles, where the writers seem to have no idea of what they were talking about. I think it's good to see other peoples point of view, but I try not to put too much stock into any one article
Well I hear if the writer doesn't reference watching All-22 tape on the player, it should be wholly discounted. But, if they mention using the All-22 videos, their opinion must not be questioned. FYI

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You want to go in on a wager about J'Marcus Webb being the starter at the RT position and that Mills will be the backup?

If I win the bet that Webb will be the starter with Mills as his backup I'll go away from message board posting FOREVER if it turns out any other way. No new names, no cute little bullshit...I'll go away forever.

If Webb wins the RT then you go away forever. Plus you can pick any of the remaining scrubs on the roster to beat out Webb for the RT spot.

Hell I'll even give you Kyle Long, you can throw in Long and say what Emery said about believing in Long's versatility and how we believe he can play right tackle. You can have Long, Scott, Britton and Mills to be the starting right tackle....

I'lll take Webb as the starting RT. The loser never posts again.

You didn't say who would start, you said there will be no competition.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Well I hear if the writer doesn't reference watching All-22 tape on the player, it should be wholly discounted. But, if they mention using the All-22 videos, their opinion must not be questioned. FYI

Yeah, these writers typically spend hours on every NFL starter. I'll go with Kromer's opinion for now. I'm not expecting a lock down LT, but he should help the line significantly.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, I should assign more value to some group of unpaid bloggers opinions than the players and coaches that play against him on a weekly basis. And I have no clue what the point of your Nathan Vasher statement is. Are you trying to draw a comparison between signing a player in his prime that has been voted by his peers as one of the best at his position 2 of the last 3 years to signing a player that was a Pro bowl player once, 8 years ago, and no longer plays pro football?

Not to mention the coach that developed him...

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dude we get it you LOVE Jermon Bushrod and hate J'Marcus Webb. You've brought nothing new to the discussion. Find me someone outside of the Chicago Bears beat writers:

Vaughn McClure, Brad Biggs, Jeff Dickerson, Michael C. Wright, Sean Jensen, Adam Jahns, etc etc that likes the pick up of Bushrod hell find me one article those guys wrote that indicates that they've watched one hour of All-22 tape on Bushrod.

I promise you not one of the writers you'll find that will defend your point about Bushrod has watched one game of his.

Wait, I thought you said the entire media was laughing at the bears for the pickup? And are you saying you know better, cause it seems like it.

AHSIllini32

Liked Posts:
I fear that if not for cronyism we would have Jake Long, and the dominant LT we all really covet.

Um, you did see that Jake Long finished worse than Bushrod in those 2012 rankings right? Or do you want to go on another rant again?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
How can you say that after one mini camp session?

Also, I think your characterization of the media mocking the bears is inaccurate. Every article I've seen has described the OL as improved, including bushrod.

You want to go in on a wager about J'Marcus Webb being the starter at the RT position and that Mills will be the backup?

If I win the bet that Webb will be the starter with Mills as his backup I'll go away from message board posting FOREVER if it turns out any other way. No new names, no cute little bullshit...I'll go away forever.

If Webb wins the RT then you go away forever. Plus you can pick any of the remaining scrubs on the roster to beat out Webb for the RT spot.

Hell I'll even give you Kyle Long, you can throw in Long and say what Emery said about believing in Long's versatility and how we believe he can play right tackle. You can have Long, Scott, Britton and Mills to be the starting right tackle....

I'lll take Webb as the starting RT. The loser never posts again.
Yeah, Bot. Bet him that they won't start the season with a 5th rd rookie starting at RT. I missed it, where did you make that assertion? Oh right, that doesn't matter.

Then you can take your 2 yrs and 7000 posts and go, leaving us with Mr. 2wks 50 posts ( 30 on an abortion about the salary cap).
I will make the same bet with you for some Pokemon cards vs. an N64 mario cart game.

Colonel_Buendia

Liked Posts:
I'd like to apologize to the board for re-opening this can of worms

25212521252125212521-immediately-regret-this-decision.png

ive-made-a-huge-mistake.gif

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Last time I went to dude's site, he had more than 75 tracking/advertising bots running... lol. Never going there again.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, Bot. Bet him that they won't start the season with a 5th rd rookie starting at RT. I missed it, where did you make that assertion? Oh right, that doesn't matter.

Then you can take your 2 yrs and 7000 posts and go, leaving us with Mr. 2wks 50 posts ( 30 on an abortion about the salary cap).
I will make the same bet with you for some Pokemon cards vs. an N64 mario cart game.

Thing is, all I was contesting was the idea that Webb would have zero competition in camp. I doubt thats really the way Kromer operates. But I haven't watched the camp 22 so what do I know.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
You didn't say who would start, you said there will be no competition.

You would think by my post that it would be clear enough to you that there won't be a competition. The only competition that will happen is the competition YOU think will happen.

Perhaps you'll go off of what Emery says in public about how there will be this massive competition between all these great players on the offensive line and may the best man win.

I'm sure you can look at Scott's overall body of work and how teams jumped at the chance to sign him, Britton's injury history and the fact that Long is starting out as the right guard and perhaps Mills being a fifth round rookie RT and tell me how these guys will be in a fierce training camp battle.

I mean look at the roster it's ABSOLUTELY STACKED with players on the cusp of greatness. It's no wonder Webb is going to be run out of town he barely stands a chance against these guys.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Thing is, all I was contesting was the idea that Webb would have zero competition in camp. I doubt thats really the way Kromer operates. But I haven't watched the camp 22 so what do I know.

I'm pretty sure the Bears would like to push Webb as hard as they can. I don't think he's bad and might be able to start at RT, but he's going to have to earn it this year. I think you have to give him some credit for growth, but he's not a guy with any intangibles.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You would think by my post that it would be clear enough to you that there won't be a competition. The only competition that will happen is the competition YOU think will happen.

Perhaps you'll go off of what Emery says in public about how there will be this massive competition between all these great players on the offensive line and may the best man win.

I'm sure you can look at Scott's overall body of work and how teams jumped at the chance to sign him, Britton's injury history and the fact that Long is starting out as the right guard and perhaps Mills being a fifth round rookie RT and tell me how these guys will be in a fierce training camp battle.

I mean look at the roster it's ABSOLUTELY STACKED with players on the cusp of greatness. It's no wonder Webb is going to be run out of town he barely stands a chance against these guys.

Its like DB learned to use spell check.

I think there will be competition at RT as well as both G positions, even if its a longshot.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Last time I went to dude's site, he had more than 75 tracking/advertising bots running... lol. Never going there again.
Is he really the guy that runs the site he referenced, Midway Illustrated? I literally SMH just now. Far below MB poster knowledge of the salary cap, some nonsensical comparison of Bushrod to Vasher, poor reading comprehension, even shitty at insulting me. Makes you respect B/R a bit more...not really.