Bushrod gave up 2nd-most QB hurries of any OT in 2012

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Wait, I thought you said the entire media was laughing at the bears for the pickup? And are you saying you know better, cause it seems like it.

No I'll say one better, I'll say the Bears media who attend practices don't even watch practice at all. They're usually on their smart phones or conversing with each other rather than actually watching practice. There's not a single Bears media person outside of ONE person who actually watches practice, actually films practice.

Also I'm just curious how much raw video of the off-season activities have you watched this year? No not the edited 90 second clips, I'm talking raw video. Were you at any practices this spring?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is he really the guy that runs the site he referenced, Midway Illustrated? I literally SMH just now. Far below MB poster knowledge of the salary cap, some nonsensical comparison of Bushrod to Vasher, poor reading comprehension, even shitty at insulting me. Makes you respect B/R a bit more...not really.

Yeah, its him. He only got the all 22 sub at NFL.com cause people used to laugh at how he claimed youtube made him the equivalent of a pro scout over on the CBMB.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No I'll say one better, I'll say the Bears media who attend practices don't even watch practice at all. They're usually on their smart phones or conversing with each other rather than actually watching practice. There's not a single Bears media person outside of ONE person who actually watches practice, actually films practice.

Also I'm just curious how much raw video of the off-season activities have you watched this year? No not the edited 90 second clips, I'm talking raw video. Were you at any practices this spring?

So when you said the entire media before, you didn't really mean the entire media? You were engaging in hyperbole? OK, got it.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Is he really the guy that runs the site he referenced, Midway Illustrated? I literally SMH just now. Far below MB poster knowledge of the salary cap, some nonsensical comparison of Bushrod to Vasher, poor reading comprehension, shit even shitty at insulting me. Makes you respect B/R a bit more...not really.

Funny while you're making fun of Bleacher Report it was a little less than a year ago they were purchased by Turner Sports for around $180-million. So whatever you think B/R was doing wrong like six years ago, in the meantime they've gone mainstream and the founders are millionaires 180-times over.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Yeah, its him. He only got the all 22 sub at NFL.com cause people used to laugh at how he claimed youtube made him the equivalent of a pro scout over on the CBMB.

Speaking of hyperbole....

By the way how great was that Shea McClellin pick?

Which pass rushers performed better in 2012? Was it A) Chandler Jones B) Whitney Mercilus or C) Shea McClellin.

You know since that spawned your YouTube rant.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
All you have to do is look up the stats to know how much analysis you're getting from this guy. It's fantasy football.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Funny while you're making fun of Bleacher Report it was a little less than a year ago they were purchased by Turner Sports for around $180-million. So whatever you think B/R was doing wrong like six years ago, in the meantime they've gone mainstream and the founders are millionaires 180-times over.

Just because Turner media is making money off shitty writing doesn't mean its not shitty writing. Not to mention misinformation.

Thats what BR is doing wrong... its misinforming people with bullshit that isn't fact checked by editors.

Here we go. Guy is about to go on his rant about how citizen journalism is equal to the new york times. Oh wait, he already did.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Speaking of hyperbole....

By the way how great was that Shea McClellin pick?

Which pass rushers performed better in 2012? Was it A) Chandler Jones B) Whitney Mercilus or C) Shea McClellin.

You know since that spawned your YouTube rant.

lool, what? What are you talking about? I don't even have a youtube account. You're hilarious. Sure proving your journalist chops here... lmfao

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Founders were genius. They get shitty writers to submit articles for no charge. Sight is chock full of banal writing they pay nothing for and get the ad rev. then sell for bank. Brilliant.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
lool, what? What are you talking about? I don't even have a youtube account. You're hilarious. Sure proving your journalist chops here... lmfao

Who said anything about a YouTube account? The statement was about a YouTube rant. The thread in question was whether or not Phil Emery screwed up by passing on Whitney Mercilus and Chandler Jones.

My argument from the old ChicagoBears.com board was "you can tell from the YouTube video that both Jones and Mercilus were better players than McClellin." The basic inference it was so easy to see who was the better player that you could tell by watching freaking YouTube. Never mind what the scouting video probably showed last year.

Now let's fast forward to a little over one year later to see which of the three picks was the best pick and I based my opinion by watching YouTube...keep this in mind.

Which pickw as better A) Chandler Jones B) Whitney Mercilus or C) Shea McClellin.

YouTube told me that Jones and Mercilus were the better picks even before the start of the season.....

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Founders were genius. They get shitty writers to submit articles for no charge. Sight is chock full of banal writing they pay nothing for and get the ad rev. then sell for bank. Brilliant.

lol, the national enquirer, that bastion of truth, also makes money...

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who said anything about a YouTube account? The statement was about a YouTube rant. The thread in question was whether or not Phil Emery screwed up by passing on Whitney Mercilus and Chandler Jones.

My argument from the old ChicagoBears.com board was "you can tell from the YouTube video that both Jones and Mercilus were better players than McClellin." The basic inference it was so easy to see who was the better player that you could tell by watching freaking YouTube. Never mind what the scouting video probably showed last year.

Now let's fast forward to a little over one year later to see which of the three picks was the best pick and I based my opinion by watching YouTube...keep this in mind.

Which pickw as better A) Chandler Jones B) Whitney Mercilus or C) Shea McClellin.

YouTube told me that Jones and Mercilus were the better picks even before the start of the season.....

LOL here it is folks! The youtube scout! How come you aren't helping teams save millions on scouting overhead!?

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Call me crazy, but I thought this was about Bushrod. McClellin has been talked to death and hopefully he's productive this year - I don't think many were fans of the pick.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its like DB learned to spell check... haha

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
LOL here it is folks! The youtube scout! How come you aren't helping teams save millions on scouting overhead!?

Glad to see you're so willing to answer the question...funny I've noticed between the three of you, none of you seem to want to answer anyone's question.

That likely has to do with the fact that you've been so wrong and continue to be.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol, wrong about what? That you proclaim yourself equal, shit, even superior to NFL scouts via youtube highlight reels?

I'm not the one pretending to be a pro scout here, lol.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Call me crazy, but I thought this was about Bushrod. McClellin has been talked to death and hopefully he's productive this year - I don't think many were fans of the pick.

I don't know about your opinion of the McClelllin pick but Botfly essentially thinks Emery is invincible and can't be questioned for anything.

Don't call anything Emery does wrong because he A) traded for Brandon Marshall, B) signed Michael Bush C) drafted Alshon Jeffery D) signed Jermon Bushrod E) signed Martellus Bennett.

Well what about everything else Emery has done as GM?

Doesn't matter those are all the things he's done right so he gets a pass on everything else.

Colonel_Buendia

Liked Posts:
Yo I crunched the numbers bitches. But only for Webb and Bushrod so far. I'll do the full list tomorrow maybe but I have other things to do tonight.

HERE'S THE REAL SHIT MONEY YO:

Bushrod: Caused a pass disruption on 8.64% of pass attempts (not overall snaps)
Webb: Caused a pass disruption on 8.45% of pass attempts

----when hurries+hits are weighted to 3/4th of their total, sacks kept at full value, per PFF's weird but somewhat logical idea:
Bushrod: Caused a pass disruption on 6.64% of pass attempts
Webb: Caused a pass disruption on 6.70% of pass attempts

I didn't factor in Bushrod's 6 penalties or Webb's 10 penalties because those could have happened on run plays.

oh yeah and I got overall pass attempts from NFL.com/stats/team biotch

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
lol, wrong about what? That you proclaim yourself equal, shit, even superior to NFL scouts via youtube highlight reels?

I'm not the one pretending to be a pro scout here, lol.

No one is pretending to be a Pro Scout you hyperbolic hypocrite, just showing that you don't have to be a Pro Scout to be smarter than you.