My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kirk is done...no more hot months for him

hes been on a downward spiral since 08 and now hes pretty much bottoming out
RIP Kirk's career. Never has there been so much grit in a Bulls uniform.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
RIP Kirk's career. Never has there been so much grit in a Bulls uniform.

its always when people doubt him the most that he starts playing well. all the injuries lately, he will step up I have a feeling. now don't anyone twist my words into me saying hes going to score 20 a game or anything like that :slap:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
its always when people doubt him the most that he starts playing well. all the injuries lately, he will step up I have a feeling. now don't anyone twist my words into me saying hes going to score 20 a game or anything like that :slap:
There has only been 2 occasions in his career where he's scored 20ppg on average. Both those occasions involved the Washington Wizards. Both of those were also near a decade ago.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:

you're crazy if you think Hinrich is gonna score 20 points a game while dishing 8 dimes on 48%

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Historically it's when he's started to play better. He was injured for half of it though, so maybe it'll be March. :elephant:

What's it matter though, your opinion won't change even if he shot 60% for the rest of the season.

Yeah, like that would ever happen. It would be progress to me if the guy could avoid dribbling the ball off of his foot and make an uncontested layup. The fans would certainly be appreciative about it.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Pax should have negotiated Kirk's contract better. The clause that states he gets 20 cases of airplane glue a week should have been a red flag.