I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Yes but then you can't have Tony Allen on the floor. Something's gotta give.

obviously theres more than 5 guys on the roster, rotations get mixed in. just saying if youre in need of scoring, a lineup of conley, lee, green, zbo, and gasol get it done. now if the other team has a perimeter guy lighting you up you bring in the pit bull tony allen

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
obviously theres more than 5 guys on the roster, rotations get mixed in. just saying if youre in need of scoring, a lineup of conley, lee, green, zbo, and gasol get it done. now if the other team has a perimeter guy lighting you up you bring in the pit bull tony allen
Well yes. I'm just saying it's a little harder for a team like that to have balance the entire game. Golden State has two lockdown defenders on the win in Iggy and Klay, but they can take either of them out and still have lots of quality shooting and defense. Imo that's the beauty of how Golden State is built, they can have similar types of players playing all game.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
I gotta say I'm a bit surprised a lot of you are saying we'll fall to 6th. If history tells us anything, it's that a Thibs team will never finish out of the top 5 no matter the talent he's commanding. I don't think we fall that far. I could be wrong but we still have Pau n Noah, Niko is proving we can rely on him as a consistent scorer now, n Snell gets better n better each game. I still think we finish top 5.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Nope...we still have DA BEST SHOOTER IN THE NCAA LAST YEAR! :derbulls:

And yet, he has gotten a whopping 27 attempts at a 3 this season. Yeah, that's a great sample size to judge someone who specializes in shooting the 3. You guys think I'm crazy, but you're wrong about McD, and this alone could get Thib's fired, imo.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
There only one slow, unathletic white guy to make it as a shooter in the NBA. That is Bird. McD better channel Bird for advice.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And yet, he has gotten a whopping 27 attempts at a 3 this season. Yeah, that's a great sample size to judge someone who specializes in shooting the 3. You guys think I'm crazy, but you're wrong about McD, and this alone could get Thib's fired, imo.
Bro, I want him getting more minutes and touches too

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Houston is a rather inefficient team I suppose. Their FG% is not very good, and I doubt Josh Smith is helping either category. FWIW, I never really saw Houston as a championship team though.

Houston could be the best team in the west, imo.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Bro, I want him getting more minutes and touches too

I ain't shittin on you, I'm just beyond the joking point now. I'm flat out pissed off that Thib's refuses to play him. And I just don't get the whole "he can't play defense" thing either. He can actually post up a little. His defense is not as bad as people are making it out to be, and definitely not worse than what Kirk is doing.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
I mean, the talent is there, but idk I don't really see it from them.

Did you watch them beat the Cavs yesterday? They've got some spunk. Harden is a MVP player. They've got great defensive players, imo, even though they mid ranked. And if Howard comes back and doesn't change the way they're playing, they could be tough. They've quietly put together the 4th best record in the NBA.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Did you watch them beat the Cavs yesterday?
Nope...but I did see Harden kick Lebron in the balls so...props
They've got some spunk. Harden is a MVP player. They've got great defensive players, imo, even though they mid ranked. And if Howard comes back and doesn't change the way they're playing, they could be tough. They've quietly put together the 4th best record in the NBA.
Yeah again, the talent is definitely there. They are a good team, I just don't see it from them in the postseason imo.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Nope...but I did see Harden kick Lebron in the balls so...props

Yeah again, the talent is definitely there. They are a good team, I just don't see it from them in the postseason imo.

Yeah, LJ kept lowering his shoulder into guys and knocking them over, and then they wouldn't get the call. LJ pushed and held Harden to the floor, very much like he did to Beverly earlier when a major scuffle broke out. The game was very chippy.

Beverly, btw, is one of my main FA targets this coming off season. Watch this guy play. He's from Chicago, hits the 3 pretty good, and plays great defense. I don't know if he'd want to b/u Rose or not, but he's from Chi, he's Rose's friend, and Harden handles the ball a lot anyway. He'd be a great b/u PG for the Bulls next year, and could even start if Derrick can't go.

Houston can play small ball with the Cavs, and the can play big ball against the slow down teams. I think they have a great mix of players. ATL, for instance, could have problems in playoff ball against bigger teams, imo. Houston's for real, imo, especially if Howard can do anything in the playoffs.

And Harden is the best shot creator in the game right now other than maybe LJ, which wins big games. Oh yeah, I very much enjoyed watching LJ miss both FT's at the end of the game which sealed it for Houston.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Houston is NOT going to the finals you can mark that one down

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Houston is NOT going to the finals you can mark that one down

Is this a Dragic kind of thing, or a Green kind of thing? :dunno:

ps: Do you mind throwing me the next Lotto winning numbers. Thanks.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Is this a Dragic kind of thing, or a Green kind of thing? :dunno:

you can go ahead and remember it, quote it in your sig if you want...I could care less. hell id even put $$ on it with you if you would like? Houston wont make the finals

and not sure why you bring up the dragic thing since I was dead on right with that one

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
you can go ahead and remember it, quote it in your sig if you want...I could care less. hell id even put $$ on it with you if you would like? Houston wont make the finals

and not sure why you bring up the dragic thing since I was dead on right with that one

You were right about Dragic and wrong about Green. If you don't get that, then I can't help you. :dunno: I don't do the sig thing, man, it just doesn't mean that much to me. I think Houston is a good team, and I think they could surprise in the playoffs.

That's pretty much all I said before you felt the need to chime in with your almighty correction of my beliefs. Have you ever had someone tell you that you really come off as a know-it-all? Really man, just save your Nostradamus predictions for someone else. Really.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
You were right about Dragic and wrong about Green. If you don't get that, then I can't help you. :dunno: I don't do the sig thing, man, it just doesn't mean that much to me. I think Houston is a good team, and I think they could surprise in the playoffs.

That's pretty much all I said before you felt the need to chime in with your almighty correction of my beliefs. Have you ever had someone tell you that you really come off as a know-it-all? Really man, just save your Nostradamus predictions for someone else. Really.

lol so you found examples of me being right and me being wrong...congrats. ill be the first to own the things im wrong about trust me. you made the claim that you think Houston can make the finals, and I disagreed. if that comes off as know it all to you then you are quite the touchy one

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
record-palyer-broken-record.jpg

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah, LJ kept lowering his shoulder into guys and knocking them over, and then they wouldn't get the call. LJ pushed and held Harden to the floor, very much like he did to Beverly earlier when a major scuffle broke out. The game was very chippy.
I do enjoy watching a chippy game now and again. If anyone deserves an occasional kick to the balls...well maybe there are some who deserve it more than Lebron, but I won't complain lol.

Beverly, btw, is one of my main FA targets this coming off season. Watch this guy play. He's from Chicago, hits the 3 pretty good, and plays great defense. I don't know if he'd want to b/u Rose or not, but he's from Chi, he's Rose's friend, and Harden handles the ball a lot anyway. He'd be a great b/u PG for the Bulls next year, and could even start if Derrick can't go.
Yeah I've seen bits and pieces of Beverley's play. He's one heck of a defender, that's for sure. He's really worked himself into being a great role player. He's a pretty solid 3pt shooter...as far as 3&D players go, he's probably the best at the PG position. Some guys say he plays dirty...they're probably Thunder fans who are pissed off that he ran into Westbrook and ended up injuring him. Pairing him with Butler on the perimeter...oh man, that perimeter defense would be crazy. That said, I doubt he'd give up a starting role in Houston for a backup role here...at least not at this point in his career. He'd probably cost too much too since we have to pay Butler and such. In an NBA 2k world though, I'd be 100% for him as our backup PG.