Byron Pringle

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Quick, someone check on Remy - he went on a 12 page tirade when I said based on the film I saw Pringle could be better than people anticipate.
That's not what you said and not what the argument was. @remydat

I'm also certain it was longer than 12 pages

Yeah MJY is full of shit. He claimed the Chiefs were stacked and absolutely loaded at WR and I simply told you no they were not. Had nothing to do with whether Pringle would be good.

Last edited:

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah MJY is full of shit. He claimed the Chiefs were stacked and absolutely loaded at WR and I simply told you no they were not. Had nothing to do with whether Pringle would be good.
In fact, if I remember correctly, I believe you said you liked the Pringle signing and the player.

So hmmmmmm… it’s almost like CCS Alex Jones is creating a narrative based entirely on alternate facts.

mecha

Liked Posts:
the name makes me want to eat Pringles. except I can't support those Kellogg's cocksuckers.

still, might have been a great signing. I don't see all the doom and gloom everyone else does.

msadows

Liked Posts:
the name makes me want to eat Pringles. except I can't support those Kellogg's cocksuckers.

still, might have been a great signing. I don't see all the doom and gloom everyone else does.

Not on here as much anymore, but I thought the pringle signing wasn't really hated by anyone?

More so people just assumed he was going to be our #3/4 option and there would be another draft pick/signing coming up after him. Slotting pringle as a #2 puts a lot of pressure on a bunch of other dudes to produce.

I'm okay with it in theory, because thats really the only way you develop young talent...giving them PT. Good teams don't have a roster bad enough for that luxury.

Think all of us just want justin to succeed, minus Black Rainbow. The lack of WR and Oline proven nfl talent is scary.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
In fact, if I remember correctly, I believe you said you liked the Pringle signing and the player.

So hmmmmmm… it’s almost like CCS Alex Jones is creating a narrative based entirely on alternate facts.
Correct.

Like holy fuck, I lived in KC for 6 years and their fans always complain about their inability to find a reliable 2nd WR behind Hill. Hence why they signed Juju and probably will draft one. I mean how the fuck do you have a loaded WR room and yet KC fans are projected they draft Pickens in round 1?

This is not to say Pringle is not a good signing for us. He is but we don't have to make shit up to consider him a good signing.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Not on here as much anymore, but I thought the pringle signing wasn't really hated by anyone?

More so people just assumed he was going to be our #3/4 option and there would be another draft pick/signing coming up after him. Slotting pringle as a #2 puts a lot of pressure on a bunch of other dudes to produce.

I'm okay with it in theory, because thats really the only way you develop young talent...giving them PT. Good teams don't have a roster bad enough for that luxury.

Think all of us just want justin to succeed, minus Black Rainbow. The lack of WR and Oline proven nfl talent is scary.
there's been a lot of shit that's transpired since last month but yeah I think he was slotted as CCS's designated WR3/4. even though I'm sure he's better than all the receivers since Jeffery left the Bears. that's including Robinson's emo bitch ass. he's probably Emo Rainbow's idol.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Quick, someone check on Remy - he went on a 12 page tirade when I said based on the film I saw Pringle could be better than people anticipate.

The only Pringle you've seen went down your pie hole ya fat fuck.

Once ya pop, ya can't stop!

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone else notice Pringle was the only free agent signing the Bears left out of the last 1920 football drive episode. They went thru every signing except Pringle

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

I was indifferent on the Pringle signing but after watching this I'm sold he can be a solid pass catcher for Fields.

The thing that stood out to me was Pringle's seperation ability. The same reason Equanimeous St. Brown was signed was his separation abilities (and past history with Getsy); Velus Jones Jr was drafted because of his seperation skills. The reason I keep harping on the word SEPERATION is because that is the sort of pass catcher that helps Fields out the most. Turns out Poles was helping Agent One out in the receiving area but in a more cost effective and smarter way. I'm not saying Chicago's Rec Corp will rival The Greatest Show On Turf or put The Chief's to shame but its potential is underappreciated.

Truth is none of them will be pro bowlers (this year at least) but they're not a bunch of jobbers either. It has an above average member in Mooney and two solid to maybe good in St Brown and Pringle. And Jones Jr is a wild card that can blow up when the season starts. Right now I feel the passing game may pleasantly surprise some folks.
Wasn't Mooney one of the top in separation, if not the top, his rookie year?

Multiple options that can separate along with an offensive scheme that can scheme a player open will make Fields reads much easier. Add to that the speed factor that the receivers bring can make the Bears offense much more interesting in 2022 than it was in 2021.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I'm not sure if it's good news or bad news that the bears need to sign wr who lead whatever in separation rate.

Kind of implies their qb can't/won't anticipate throws and windows.
It is good news.

While Fields is working on improving his anticipation of throws and windows, which can be improved, he can use his natural skills, which usually can't be improved, and the separation from the players and the scheming open from the scheme to have a much improved offense in 2022, all this while gaining experience in, hopefully, a real NFL offense not the crap that Nagy put out in 2021.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Anyone else notice Pringle was the only free agent signing the Bears left out of the last 1920 football drive episode. They went thru every signing except Pringle
Maybe it was because he was too slippery to have the camera actually catch him on film?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Please send your complaint to scouts and tv analysts as they all say the same thing..........waiting for the hustlers to chime in........btw; same thing was true about Cutler
Link one pls

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Respectfully disagree. He had great hands, toughness and route running ability. But he is a guy who was always near the bottom of the league in separation and there is a reason the Bears let him walk.

He is going to be a great fit in LA because you have Cooper Kupp there to stretch the defense.
Less physical running, blocking and on jump balls than a top guy as well. This effort regime had no interest in him after watching last year's film.