Caleb Williams & Rome Odunze Contracts

BigJ52

Liked Posts:
So when should we start to get concerned about Caleb Williams & Rome Odunze not signing their contracts yet? Can't afford having these guys miss any Training Camp Practices. If I recall correctly the Bears have usually been fairly quick to get these deals done (besides Roquan Smith) so wonder what the hold-up is?

Looks like 7 of the Top 10 contracts have been signed (McCarthy at #10 being the other besides the 2 Bears).

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
So when should we start to get concerned about Caleb Williams & Rome Odunze not signing their contracts yet? Can't afford having these guys miss any Training Camp Practices. If I recall correctly the Bears have usually been fairly quick to get these deals done (besides Roquan Smith) so wonder what the hold-up is?

Looks like 7 of the Top 10 contracts have been signed (McCarthy at #10 being the other besides the 2 Bears).
Start worrying the morning of the first day of training camp.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
It's not a concern until it's a concern. And that comes if it causes them to mis training camp.

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
that senile boomer fuck greg gabriel shoulda shut his fucking mouth and cliff stein would still have a job.
What exactly happened? I know Stein was leaking information to the media.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Caleb Williams is holding back cause he's so scared he sucked at rookie mini camp and Odunze is refusing to sign his cause the idiot Bears want to make him a punter returner...

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST KID!!!

msadows

Liked Posts:
What exactly happened? I know Stein was leaking information to the media.

No one knows what happened, but there were rumors of leaks coming from halas hall

Then you had boomer ass craig gabriel bringing up those leaks on twitter, cause he's an old loser who craves attention.

Anyone with a brane would notice the only guy there from craigs time with the bears was cliff stein, and him and craig are friends. Bears clearly noticed it too.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

This would have already been done with Cliff Stein.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
When do they start the recording for Hard Knocks? That's when they'll sign them to get it on the show.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't really understand this. There is very little to negotiate.

Reactions: Myk