Caleb Williams & Rome Odunze Contracts

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This isn't fucking national media. This is some fucking click bait clown that wrote an article that was aggregated to Athlon because Athlon doesn't have enough money to pay writers to do real journalism.

Time to panic will be 48 hours before rookies report. Until then this is a non story.
Have you ever noticed how angry you are? Have you thought about potentially taking a break or perhaps retiring? I saw your profile on twitter and you are also rage posting there as well about the contract…to no one. Just saying…you know it’s just a game, right? There are other things to do in this life. Just looking out for you, wouldn’t want you to keel over in your basement and nobody find you for a few weeks.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This isn't fucking national media. This is some fucking click bait clown that wrote an article that was aggregated to Athlon because Athlon doesn't have enough money to pay writers to do real journalism.

Time to panic will be 48 hours before rookies report. Until then this is a non story.

It’s what passes for it these days. 😢

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Have you ever noticed how angry you are? Have you thought about potentially taking a break or perhaps retiring? I saw your profile on twitter and you are also rage posting there as well about the contract…to no one. Just saying…you know it’s just a game, right? There are other things to do in this life. Just looking out for you, wouldn’t want you to keel over in your basement and nobody find you for a few weeks.
Yeah? Sorry I get angry at stupid shit. Sorry you're one of the people that falls for stupid shit.

Last year it was Justin Fields MVP odds and Chase Claypool practicing with a chip on his shoulder in training camp.

People are panicking about something that still has 10 days to be resolved and posting fake quotes and fake news stories from Caleb.

For a full three months it was a fake story about him wanting part ownership in the Bears.

So yeah I get tired of people falling for outright fake information and then it becoming so prevalent it then becomes factual to a certain sect of fans who then fight and tooth and nail over it.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Not gonna lie….. this is the most excited I’ve been for camp in a long time.
It's amazing what competent receivers can do for optimism. Rome Odunze who would probably make you happy enough being the number one WR most years because you typically would pencil in a Top-10 WR pick as your number one WR is the third best WR on the team.

That's never happened before in Chicago. The Bears haven't had great receivers before. Even when they had Marshall and Jeffery they still had Earl Bennett as their third WR.

Odunze is better than Bennett. So yeah there looks to finally be offensive weapons in Chicago. If they have the weapons right for a while then they can draft a new offensive line next year for all I care. Take a new LT a new center and a guard with their top-3 picks next year if the offensive line seems weak.

Yeah this team will compete with an average QB because an average QB will be propped up by the weapons on this team.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Interesting.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
It's amazing what competent receivers can do for optimism. Rome Odunze who would probably make you happy enough being the number one WR most years because you typically would pencil in a Top-10 WR pick as your number one WR is the third best WR on the team.

That's never happened before in Chicago. The Bears haven't had great receivers before. Even when they had Marshall and Jeffery they still had Earl Bennett as their third WR.

Odunze is better than Bennett. So yeah there looks to finally be offensive weapons in Chicago. If they have the weapons right for a while then they can draft a new offensive line next year for all I care. Take a new LT a new center and a guard with their top-3 picks next year if the offensive line seems weak.

Yeah this team will compete with an average QB because an average QB will be propped up by the weapons on this team.

Next year's draft needs to be all o line and d line. They need their center of the next decade plus and probably another DT next to Dexter and an edge opposite of Sweat.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Yeah? Sorry I get angry at stupid shit. Sorry you're one of the people that falls for stupid shit.

Last year it was Justin Fields MVP odds and Chase Claypool practicing with a chip on his shoulder in training camp.

People are panicking about something that still has 10 days to be resolved and posting fake quotes and fake news stories from Caleb.

For a full three months it was a fake story about him wanting part ownership in the Bears.

So yeah I get tired of people falling for outright fake information and then it becoming so prevalent it then becomes factual to a certain sect of fans who then fight and tooth and nail over it.
Ok, but be careful. The combination of stupid shit that is on the internet, and all that stupid shit in your head might rage explode you one of these days.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ok, but be careful. The combination of stupid shit that is on the internet, and all that stupid shit in your head might rage explode you one of these days.
Saying Justin Fields sucks isn't stupid shit. Betting on Justin Fields to win the MVP is stupid.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Truer words have never been typed. You have to imagine that the reason why he stays around here, despite being shit on daily, is that he has little to no interaction elsewhere.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Saying Justin Fields sucks isn't stupid shit. Betting on Justin Fields to win the MVP is stupid.
Saying Mahomes will bust and telling everyone you love players like Trubisky and Webb is incredibly stupid shit, all which came out of your dumb ass mouth.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Saying Mahomes will bust and telling everyone you love players like Trubisky and Webb is incredibly stupid shit, all which came out of your dumb ass mouth.
You're funny and you're wrong. You keep making shit up as you go. I rooted for Trubisky. Trubisky took this team to the playoffs in his second year with over 3000 yards passing with one good receiver.

Webb sucked but so has every offensive tackle but one since he left the team. Only Charles Leno has been remarkably better than Webb but this board hated Leno because Hub Arkush didn't like him.

Jermon Bushrod who was signed as a replacement to Webb was not better than Webb.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
saw a few versions of this floating around yesterday and the comment sections were equal parts hilariously and infuriatingly dumb.
Some people get cute making graphics and memes with absolutely no sourced material and suddenly it becomes fact.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Some people get cute making graphics and memes with absolutely no sourced material and suddenly it becomes fact.

Is it true that you have a mukbang channel on only fans?

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
You're funny and you're wrong. You keep making shit up as you go. I rooted for Trubisky. Trubisky took this team to the playoffs in his second year with over 3000 yards passing with one good receiver.

Webb sucked but so has every offensive tackle but one since he left the team. Only Charles Leno has been remarkably better than Webb but this board hated Leno because Hub Arkush didn't like him.

Jermon Bushrod who was signed as a replacement to Webb was not better than Webb.
Saying this right here tells me just exactly how stupid you fucking are. And clearly full of shit too.