CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
You're funny and you're wrong. You keep making shit up as you go. I rooted for Trubisky. Trubisky took this team to the playoffs in his second year with over 3000 yards passing with one good receiver.

Webb sucked but so has every offensive tackle but one since he left the team. Only Charles Leno has been remarkably better than Webb but this board hated Leno because Hub Arkush didn't like him.

Jermon Bushrod who was signed as a replacement to Webb was not better than Webb.
You also said Jordan Howard was the best RB for this franchise since Walter Payton.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You also said Jordan Howard was the best RB for this franchise since Walter Payton.
Yeah he could have been had he not been dinged up. Are you insinuating that Jordan Howard wasn't the best pure runner since Walter Payton? Neil Anderson was great but he had injury problems too.

Matt Forte was a fantastic duel threat running back but was a horrible short yardage RB.

Based on what I saw from Howard I made a bold prediction and you act like he was a bad player.

Howard got dinged up from his work load but was a fantastic player.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Yeah he could have been had he not been dinged up. Are you insinuating that Jordan Howard wasn't the best pure runner since Walter Payton? Neil Anderson was great but he had injury problems too.

Matt Forte was a fantastic duel threat running back but was a horrible short yardage RB.

Based on what I saw from Howard I made a bold prediction and you act like he was a bad player.

Howard got dinged up from his work load but was a fantastic player.
If you think I'm acting like Howard was a bad player then that is your take, not mine.

I'm only commenting on your hyperbole.

Last edited:
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Remember when Mitch threw for six TDs against the worst pass defense in the league?

Great times.
Remember when Justin Fields had two fourth quarters against the worst passing defense in the NFL? Even better times!

Remember when Justin Fields has 8 touchdowns in two games and then played the Vikings and threw for 58 yards through three quarters before he got hurt? What a dynamic play maker!

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This would not surprise me in the least.

Neither would the Bears fucking this up surprise me.

I won’t worry until I see them miss practice
So if Caleb Williams wants part ownership, what do you think Rome Odunze wants?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Remember when Justin Fields had two fourth quarters against the worst passing defense in the NFL? Even better times!

Remember when Justin Fields has 8 touchdowns in two games and then played the Vikings and threw for 58 yards through three quarters before he got hurt? What a dynamic play maker!
If the suggestion here is that I’m stanning for Justin then you’re dumb.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
This would not surprise me in the least.

Neither would the Bears fucking this up surprise me.

I won’t worry until I see them miss practice
I would expect their contracts to be signed by training camp. One of the problems for CW is that he does not have an agent, though I think that is in the process of being resolved. Not an agent but a league approved legal advisor.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I would expect their contracts to be signed by training camp. One of the problems for CW is that he does not have an agent, though I think that is in the process of being resolved. Not an agent but a league approved legal advisor.

Think we all do. Wouldn’t surprise me if the deals are done and they’re just waiting to sign them both in front of the HN cameras though. The Bears are worthy of national attention for once

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I feel like we’ve been over this. Caleb can’t have ownership.
No shit. It was a fucking sarcastic comment since some idiots still believe he wants part ownership and they're throwing around fake memes about "I know my worth" quotes that don't exist while simultaneously ignoring the fact that Odunze isn't signed either.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I feel like we’ve been over this. Caleb can’t have ownership.
Can't remember where I read it but someone said that it could be ownership for his Father rather then for him.
Still nonsense and I'm sure he will sign any day now.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
No shit. It was a fucking sarcastic comment since some idiots still believe he wants part ownership and they're throwing around fake memes about "I know my worth" quotes that don't exist while simultaneously ignoring the fact that Odunze isn't signed either.
You're exhausting.