Caleb Williams starts an investment firm “888 Midas”

alswank87

Liked Posts:
Is he gonna open a buncha businesses that lose him money?
Not sure. He’s going to make a shit ton of money off of putting his name on various items and selling them to idiots though.

alswank87

Liked Posts:
Maga/bears/cw 2024 I’m down with that

But trophy hunters still have the smallest dicks on the planet
I always feel like the people who make the small dick jokes are projecting. They did a study on the dick size of gun owners vs non gun owners and they found gun owners have bigger dicks. So, guns must make your sick bigger. I went out and bought a few and I think it’s working. You should try it!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I always feel like the people who make the small dick jokes are projecting. They did a study on the dick size of gun owners vs non gun owners and they found gun owners are bigger dicks. So, guns must make your sick bigger. I went out and bought a few and I think it’s working. You should try it!
I think that's a misquote and it's definitely working.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I always feel like the people who make the small dick jokes are projecting. They did a study on the dick size of gun owners vs non gun owners and they found gun owners have bigger dicks. So, guns must make your sick bigger. I went out and bought a few and I think it’s working. You should try it!

I have no desire to run around telling everyone about my guns and showing them off.

The small PP move is flaunting shit like you are trash. Guns and cars dont make you a man, but they def make up for a small dick.

alswank87

Liked Posts:
I think that's a misquote and it's definitely working.
We need dicks though, because they fuck assholes. They might fuck pussies like yourself too, but who else is going to fuck assholes? You pussies aren’t.

alswank87

Liked Posts:
I have no desire to run around telling everyone about my guns and showing them off.

The small PP move is flaunting shit like you are trash. Guns and cars dont make you a man, but they def make up for a small dick.
Guns and cars are fun tho, right?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We need dicks though, because they fuck assholes. They might fuck pussies like yourself too, but who else is going to fuck assholes? You pussies aren’t.
Maybe PM Black Rainbow.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I didn’t jab anyone. It was more pointing out the similarity of real estate investment between caleb Williams and the most famous real estate investor in the United States. If anything, you can argue it was bait for the emotionally and mentally unintelligent.
Are you '***ing dumb?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Yes, just like everyone else on here. Maybe not as dumb as you, but I’m no genius.

Im stupid but not as stupid as some of the people on here. Daniel and dbldrew set a low bar.

alswank87

Liked Posts:
Im stupid but not as stupid as some of the people on here. Daniel and dbldrew set a low bar.
If any of us were smart, we wouldn’t waste the precious time we have on this planet on a message board for a football team. We probably wouldn’t even watch football.

Reactions: DC