Caleb Williams starts an investment firm “888 Midas”

NeverDieEasy

Righter of Wrongs
Liked Posts:
1718383294390.png

To all you whiney ass, fantasyland pussies who spend all day, everyday, squirting the same excrement outa your pieholes in every thread: We get it. You're self-identified mental retards without properly prescribed medication. I suggest you get your therapists to add a good mix of sodium thiopental, midazolam and sufentanil to your meds. It might make your "existenceless" on this board more pleasant to the majority of us. Just STFU and let this be a Bears football board.

Or maybe the Circle Jerk Crew will just ban me again because 1718385330492.png.

(By the way, not once have I ever identified any of the whiney ass, fantasyland pussies making up the CJC by their specific member name. But since their intellectual disabilities hover in the severe to profound IQ levels I suggest they follow this guy's lead and
1718385952988.png).

WARNING:

1718386414387.png

See y'all!

• Haha
Reactions: DC

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Here we can see a prime example of selective moderation...and they'll try to say how that isn't so. 🙄
Looks like someone needs a waaaaambulance

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
No politics in the Bears forum is a rule.
What politcs? Has anyone mentioned anything to do with Drumph as the GOP candidate? I think most of it is about what a nonintellectual he is and how he is horrible at business if not for his cult of personality. CCS would not exist if stupidity and failure were off limits.

alswank87

Liked Posts:
I will say this. I hope Caleb Williams doesn’t crap his pants like Joe Biden.

221A7722-6A12-4385-9BE3-C057E4884BB7.gif

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I didn’t mention MAGA or the high probability that our qb is secretly MAGA.
Wait, I thought he was high probability gay? I literally cannot keep up anymore because 2024 is moving ENTIRELY TOO FAST but if he's gay AND maga then I might just have to burn my preordered jersey that's getting here in 2 weeks

Username

Liked Posts:
I always feel like the people who make the small dick jokes are projecting. They did a study on the dick size of gun owners vs non gun owners and they found gun owners have bigger dicks. So, guns must make your sick bigger. I went out and bought a few and I think it’s working. You should try it!
Who's They? Or are you confusing that with a dream of yours?

alswank87

Liked Posts:
Wait, I thought he was high probability gay? I literally cannot keep up anymore because 2024 is moving ENTIRELY TOO FAST but if he's gay AND maga then I might just have to burn my preordered jersey that's getting here in 2 weeks
If he wins the Super Bowl, you won’t care if he’s gay and MAGA. I don’t care.