Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I didn’t jab anyone. It was more pointing out the similarity of real estate investment between caleb Williams and the most famous real estate investor in the United States. If anything, you can argue it was bait for the emotionally and mentally unintelligent.
I would have been more accurate to say that you can't make a joke about a celebrity on a message board and not expect others to pile on with their own. You're participating in the same thing.

This thread is supposed to be about Caleb, isn't it?

alswank87

Liked Posts:
I would have been more accurate to say that you can't make a joke about a celebrity on a message board and not expect others to pile on with their own. You're participating in the same thing.

This thread is supposed to be about Caleb, isn't it?
It’s been derailed. Now we’re talking about who’s dumb and who isn’t. Are you dumb?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Was Einstein athletically gifted? Nonsense post
Agreed the comparison was awful, but raw intelligence is a poor marker of QB success. Cutler is a Vandy grad and played well below his physical gifts, Bradshaw won 4 SB's with his pop gun brane. Decision making under duress is key.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
It’s been derailed. Now we’re talking about who’s dumb and who isn’t. Are you dumb?
No, I don't think you're dumb. I think you started it. I want to talk about Caleb's business.

I noticed that he is keeping his business interests completely separated from his football life. It is appreciable to note his interest in putting smart managers in front of the many offers he receives. And, with a business structure, he has a future opportunity to provide the same service for other players. He is making a smart move by keeping his varied professional interests as separated as is manageable.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
No they aren’t. You could kill a lot more people with a nuclear bomb or a man made virus.
Nuclear bombs are for killing hurricanes and injecting bleach and shining UV light inside the body kills viruses.
Try again.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
How long until alswanker87 starts hunting baby elephants with nukes?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here we can see a prime example of selective moderation...and they'll try to say how that isn't so. 🙄

• Bear
Reactions: DC

alswank87

Liked Posts:
No, I don't think you're dumb. I think you started it. I want to talk about Caleb's business.

I noticed that he is keeping his business interests completely separated from his football life. It is appreciable to note his interest in putting smart managers in front of the many offers he receives. And, with a business structure, he has a future opportunity to provide the same service for other players. He is making a smart move by keeping his varied professional interests as separated as is manageable.
He’s got a lot going for him. He’s got a strong family behind him. He’s delegating his business decisions in a seemingly intelligent way. I haven’t heard any red flags so far this off season that make me think he won’t succeed. He’s putting in the time, he seems well liked in the locker room, he has all of the tools, and he has his personal life in order. He really seems like he has the right mentality. I’m excited to see this kid ball.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Here we can see a prime example of selective moderation...and they'll try to say how that isn't so. 🙄

No one is in here controlling it, so you might as well just start asking guys to wrestle you in public again

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don’t need a nuke to hunt a baby elephant. I just use a poison tipped bamboo blow dart and a big enough club.
Those don't work on elephants unless you hit them in the eye or mushroom.