Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
It’s funny because the OP is written like an alt troll post, but it’s not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I’ve been on this site long enough to see who the pessimistic trolls are like Bearmic, Spartan and Vashalasx. My question is what is your education level and what do you do for a living. The reason I ask is because you always seem like you are defeated in life with the fat girl (rejection), low paying job and horrible outcome in every thing you try in life with your attitude. It’s almost like you expect it to happen in life your whole life
You have to be "this tall" to ride this ride

AussieBear

me a seeing VET so reskpts dat shit eh........oh and a 3 time college drop out. gots an associates in web development and culinary management along me journey of quitting 3 times..

job.. unemployed... well doing a couple of websites on da side.. dey is wordpress gigs.. so i aint even really doing shit other than making sure shit be works n looks half way decent.. also do some ebaying on da side as well... only be made maybe 300 hundo the past 60 days from its i think.. maybe 4 hundo i forget.. but no real job..

guess im a loser cause i dont have a job. fuck me life

AussieBear

also did mitch play like shit yesterday or what? i didnt watch the game... but his stats look bad...

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
also did mitch play like shit yesterday or what? i didnt watch the game... but his stats look bad...

He was rather inaccurate. And forced some throws but mostly due to getting the shit kicked out of us. They only ran Howard like 7 times but him and Cohen got shut down hard. The OL consistently let guys into the backfield right off the snap.

AussieBear

He was rather inaccurate. And forced some throws but mostly due to getting the shit kicked out of us. They only ran Howard like 7 times but him and Cohen got shut down hard. The OL consistently let guys into the backfield right off the snap.

so same ol same...

hopefully he has a huge yr 2 jump or its gonna be a long one too..

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
So the pessimists/realists are unemployed retards?

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
so same ol same...

hopefully he has a huge yr 2 jump or its gonna be a long one too..

Mitch up until Philly had only been inaccurate a few passes per game. The majority while not perfectly positioned were still catchable. And some were very accurate.
In Philly he was worse than previously. He was inaccurate on most of his passes. He also took more risks as the Bears got behind by a lot before halftime. The WRs made no play on the passes to fight for them. There was virtually no run game and Philly knew exactly what the Bears were doing before hand. The play calling was gross.

I would call the Philly game a step back for Mitch. Yet it was obvious the play calling was high school level. And is doing the boy no favors.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I’ve been on this site long enough to see who the pessimistic trolls are like Bearmic, Spartan and Vashalasx. My question is what is your education level and what do you do for a living. The reason I ask is because you always seem like you are defeated in life with the fat girl (rejection), low paying job and horrible outcome in every thing you try in life with your attitude. It’s almost like you expect it to happen in life your whole life

one of these is not like the others.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
me a seeing VET so reskpts dat shit eh........oh and a 3 time college drop out. gots an associates in web development and culinary management along me journey of quitting 3 times..

job.. unemployed... well doing a couple of websites on da side.. dey is wordpress gigs.. so i aint even really doing shit other than making sure shit be works n looks half way decent.. also do some ebaying on da side as well... only be made maybe 300 hundo the past 60 days from its i think.. maybe 4 hundo i forget.. but no real job..

guess im a loser cause i dont have a job. fuck me life

Sorry man, but you didn’t even make the cut.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I am a "glass halve-full" kind of guy, my room-mate and mom always tell me I am literally the most upbeat person they personally know, and I currently am choosing not to date so that I can focus on college while also working four jobs, so OP and his posting make literally no sense to me and I will never understand why he went through all this trouble only to fail so badly at trying to talk **** and making a "calling-out" thread about pessimism when he literally names zero pessimists in his post! I mean, are you kidding me? Maybe only 1 out of those three is a pessimist because I never seen a Spartan posting but the other two (me and "bearmick") are just thoughtful posters who want to see the bears do good, in my opinion, of course.

Thanks for playing though you have won literally nothing.

Thanks.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
I am a "glass halve-full" kind of guy, my room-mate and mom always tell me I am literally the most upbeat person they personally know, and I currently am choosing not to date so that I can focus on college while also working four jobs, so OP and his posting make literally no sense to me and I will never understand why he went through all this trouble only to fail so badly at trying to talk **** and making a "calling-out" thread about pessimism when he literally names zero pessimists in his post! I mean, are you kidding me? Maybe only 1 out of those three is a pessimist because I never seen a Spartan posting but the other two (me and "bearmick") are just thoughtful posters who want to see the bears do good, in my opinion, of course.

Thanks for playing though you have won literally nothing.

Thanks.

So no gf and no job, while living with Mom??? Bingo, we have a winner!