Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I don't know. Falsely accusing someone of being a ****** or a child fucker probably has something to do with it. I have no affinity for people safely behind a computer screen and hurling crude insults at someone. I also do not like people piling on people or bullying them in general. Never have and never will.

:aj:

Defense Wins

Liked Posts:
We want a winner dude....not a weiner....save all that defated talk after you cant get it up for Tammy the fat girl eating peanuts at the bar.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Ha ha. Try again you dumb dumb

I’m 37 years of age and live in River North. I own a 31 foot boat, drive an M6 and have plenty of friends. Try again.

I would be more than happy to bet any of you about any thing I’m saying

Of everything that was listed, the bolded was the least believable of the bunch....no way Grovaire has any friends

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jeebus.

Did Gas Money have a little too much Wild Irish Rose last night and decided it was time brag about his poverty lifestyle again???

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

post-it-award.jpg

gmoney1994

Liked Posts:
Of everything that was listed, the bolded was the least believable of the bunch....no way Grovaire has any friends

I have plenty of friends actually

I’m still confused as to what I’ve posted that ain’t believable

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

That you would come back and bump this thread over four months later is probably the most unbelievable thing to ever happen in the history of this fine website.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
In summation:

This gas money 1994 guy went off about how successful he is. If true that would make him only the second successful guy that I'm aware of, that is so massively insecure he feels compelled to scream to the world about how successful he is.

Gas money went after Vick, making DB70 fall in foggy man love with gas money. DB70 went on a rant.

The Hawk so loved DB70's rant he was instantly on board with gas money and DB70, combining to make the finest super group of shit posters of all time. The Hawk then turned himself inside out and complained about mean spirited posters.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
In summation:

This gas money 1994 guy went off about how successful he is. If true that would make him only the second successful guy that I'm aware of, that is so massively insecure he feels compelled to scream to the world about how successful he is.

Gas money went after Vick, making DB70 fall in foggy man love with gas money. DB70 went on a rant.

The Hawk so loved DB70's rant he was instantly on board with gas money and DB70, combining to make the finest super group of shit posters of all time. The Hawk then turned himself inside out and complained about mean spirited posters.

This really was a gem of a thread huh

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have plenty of friends actually

Did you go back and edit out every single one of your posts or was that the mods?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Did you go back and edit out every single one of your posts or was that the mods?

The mod let him edit them without leaving the edit time stamp. That guy has a very eclectic group of fans, DB70, The Hawk, and Crys.

#DreamTeam