Calling out the pessimists

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That's just it. You call me homophobic, yet I never bring up that subject. It's the foggets that follow me around with their fog machine shit that bring up that shit. EVERY time this subject comes up is when a poster li Ijustposthere chimes in with the fog machine and ass shit.

Don't you get that? The last motherfuckin thing I want to talk about is the gay parade shit you want to talk about. Feel free to march somewhere else.

If you aren't homophobic I suggest you stop using derogatory terms for gays

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So are you saying that the picture I put up are fake? I’ll take a picture of myself holding up a sign that says Spartan Sucks. The picture will be of the same person who is all the other pictures on Facebook that goes back years. How will I fake that?

There’s no use, you’re not gonna convince him no matter what you do. You could personally go to his house and he’d just claim you were a crisis actor.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I will never understand how I or any of the other posters named in the Original Posting have been or are being actually subjected to an actual "calling out" by this thread because it literally fails to do so and much more seems to have backfired on this GMONEY1994 poster because he literally has been **** on by this entire message board for 14 pages for literally almost a week long.

AussieBear

So are you saying that the picture I put up are fake? I’ll take a picture of myself holding up a sign that says Spartan Sucks. The picture will be of the same person who is all the other pictures on Facebook that goes back years. How will I fake that?

idk what this or that pic be.. wheres the link or post da pic... but

such a classic shtick u be runnin wiff.. well played..

gmoney1994

Liked Posts:
I will never understand how I or any of the other posters named in the Original Posting have been or are being actually subjected to an actual "calling out" by this thread because it literally fails to do so and much more seems to have backfired on this GMONEY1994 poster because he literally has been **** on by this entire message board for 14 pages for literally almost a week long.

Wha

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What exactly has backfired on me? I called you guys out because of how pessimistic you always are. I knew all of you would try and defend yourself with weak come backs.

All you said is your momma is proud of you
Spartan tried calling me out but didn't expect me throwing a curve ball by revealing my self. Now he's acting like anyone can just create a Facebook or IG page with the amount of content I have on it.
Bearmick......

Nobody gives a fuck bout some guy declaring life success on a footbaw MB...look at my facebook page:lmao: git the fuck outta here.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bearmick......

Sorry, did you expect my reaction to this cringeworthy horror show of a thread to be to defend myself as opposed to just laughing at you?

If you can articulate how I'm a pessimist rather than a realist, I will.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
There's really not much to it. Doesn't even reveal your age that you seemed quite confused about. Maybe you even gained access to somebody else's facebook page. Why do you go to such lengths to live vicariously through someone else?

There’s no use, you’re not gonna convince him no matter what you do. You could personally go to his house and he’d just claim you were a crisis actor.
Does look like the little guy was just photoshopped in with some small groups of white people.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What exactly has backfired on me? I called you guys out because of how pessimistic you always are. I knew all of you would try and defend yourself with weak come backs.

Spartan tried calling me out but didn't expect me throwing a curve ball by revealing my self. Now he's acting like anyone can just create a Facebook or IG page with the amount of content I have on it.
Bearmick......

Firstly,

19 + 12 = 31

Secondly,

You say you are "flatter" by all the attention your postings has gotten you twice in this thread but it's "flattered" not "flatter" and you are literally the only person I have ever seen say that, yet you began this thread telling people that they are uneducated because they don't have boats or date fat girls or have jobs or careers which is funny coming from a poster who is so bad at maths and at spelling and grammar, literally evidenced over and over in your postings.

Thirdly,

There are many more additional examples throughout the thread that other posters have commented on as well, throughout these now 15 pages and it just keeps going so if you would actually take anyone's advice put forth as well, many times, you should probably just stop because you are literally the only one who appears to be an ignoramus.

Fourthly,

If i truly were a pessimist as you claim, why would I be so optimistic that you will eventually see the errors of your ways, get rid of the hate in your heart, and admit that this whole thread you made was a mistake and maybe try to start better more positive threads in the future, going forward, to avoid the embarrassment you have caused yourself from continuing in this fashion into perpetuity?

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Firstly,

19 + 12 = 31

Secondly,

You say you are "flatter" by all the attention your postings has gotten you twice in this thread but it's "flattered" not "flatter" and you are literally the only person I have ever seen say that, yet you began this thread telling people that they are uneducated because they don't have boats or date fat girls or have jobs or careers which is funny coming from a poster who is so bad at maths and at spelling and grammar, literally evidenced over and over in your postings.

Thirdly,

There are many more additional examples throughout the thread that other posters have commented on as well, throughout these now 15 pages and it just keeps going so if you would actually take anyone's advice put forth as well, many times, you should probably just stop because you are literally the only one who appears to be an ignoramus.

Fourthly,

If i truly were a pessimist as you claim, why would I be so optimistic that you will eventually see the errors of your ways, get rid of the hate in your heart, and admit that this whole thread you made was a mistake and maybe try to start better more positive threads in the future, going forward, to avoid the embarrassment you have caused yourself from continuing in this fashion into perpetuity?

IMPOSTER ALERT - The real Val would have used the word "literally" at least 3 times . . .

. . . EDIT - the shoopster went back and read Val's post and realized he did . . . carry on . . .

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

Bearmick......

:whoosh::obama::turrible:

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Firstly,

19 + 12 = 31

Secondly,

Thirdly,

Fourthly,

Did Vash just literally and actually, correctly tell someone this?

giphy.gif

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I have no affinity for people safely behind a computer screen and hurling crude insults at someone.

This is the most hypocritical thing I have ever read. The Hawk has posted the most vile and disgusting attacks I have ever seen. Completely unhinged and in a full on rage mode spewing obscenity filled hatred over the smallest things. Calling everyone that dares question him, every name in the book ranting on and on, 6 posts in a row, page after page of demented filth. By far the most offensive and repulsive poster on CCS, 2nd place is not even close. All from the safety of his computer/devise, the ultimate internet tough guy, threatening violence as a regular part of his paranoid assault on an imaginary conspiracy of evil Donators.

Now he has "no affinity" for the very behavior he is famous for, more guilty of this filth by far than any other CCS poster. The Hawk lacks any form of self awareness, he is the only guy on CCS that isn't aware of his revolting hate filled attack posts.

"no affinity" :obama:

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
15 pages!?! Jeebus. Trolls being fed, and fed well. Sadly, several names left out by the OP.

Just like the Bears....there's hope here....yet not surprised by the downturn at this point in the season. Still very disappointed.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Plenty of ego to go around