Calling out the pessimists

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Isn't it funny that you are the only one bringing your foggy gay stuff to the thread as usual. Take a look in the mirror man, really.

And then there is foghat with his foggay shit as well. Get some new material dude, really. I wasn't even talking to you moron, I was talking to Vash, but yet, here you are stalking me again.

It was obviously a typo, I used it correctly in the same post. It's just weak to try to show people how smart you are by bringing up grammar on a MB. I mean realy, who the fuck cares about spelling or grammar on a MB? Weak I tell ya.

Again Dbag, I wasn't talking to you. Vash couldn't respond with anything intelligent, so I logged off. But here you are, when I'm not, trying to sound important. What a loser. You always follow me around selling wolf tickets when I'm logged off. Pussy.

Loser.

Quick everyone respond within 12 minutes to avoid Bear Pride handing you ass

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Quick everyone respond within 12 minutes to avoid Bear Pride handing you ass

Oooo we, you're so clever. Hey, I'm going to log off because I have better things to do. I didn't want to offend foghat and gay parade.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Oooo we, you're so clever. Hey, I'm going to log off because I have better things to do. I didn't want to offend foghat and gay parade.

Got to get the fog machine ready for the weekend Ass Pride?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Figures you're a parade kind of guy.

You are the one that is proud to be a bear that are commonly found at pride parades.... Just saying.

And please stop trying to hand me your ass, it is not something that I want.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why do you guys keep using the word "fog" with Bear Pride? I don't understand what I may be missing here as far as a reference or joke?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Why do you guys keep using the word "fog" with Bear Pride? I don't understand what I may be missing here as far as a reference or joke?

That is a good question, I honestly don't know either.

There has to be a back story for this.

Edit: As annoyed as he gets about it I would bet it is a good backstory as well.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
You are the one that is proud to be a bear that are commonly found at pride parades.... Just saying.

And please stop trying to hand me your ass, it is not something that I want.

Hey man, I had my name (Bear Pride) back in the 90's with an avatar of Papa Bear. Yep, a lot of pride in the Bears. Then you and the gay community decided to adopt that name. Like their/your parade BS, normal people can't get away without hearing your gay stuff.

Heck, take a trip through the Bears twitter page, and you can't away from the disgusting post by gay men showing inappropriate pictures. Think about your kids checking out the Bears twitter (their favorite football team), and seeing these inappropriate pictures.

It's people like YOU and the foggetts that shove that crap in peoples faces. Only you, IJPH, and foghat are the ones talking about that shit. I can only conclude that you are the type of person that puts up that inappropriate on the Bears twitter and here on CCS, unfortunately.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Hey man, I had my name (Bear Pride) back in the 90's with an avatar of Papa Bear. Yep, a lot of pride in the Bears. Then you and the gay community decided to adopt that name. Like their/your parade BS, normal people can't get away without hearing your gay stuff.

Heck, take a trip through the Bears twitter page, and you can't away from the disgusting post by gay men showing inappropriate pictures. Think about your kids checking out the Bears twitter (their favorite football team), and seeing these inappropriate pictures.

It's people like YOU and the foggetts that shove that crap in peoples faces. Only you, IJPH, and foghat are the ones talking about that shit. I can only conclude that you are the type of person that puts up that inappropriate on the Bears twitter and here on CCS, unfortunately.

eL4DxSF.gif

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

It's second only to mentioning the Black & Blue division to Bearsbud.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Good points.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Looks like someone is trying to get around the the filters.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

You're right. I know all about false shit thrown at you and then have to try to defend yourself. I just got done with being banned after people accused me of fucking children. Where that shit came from I haven't a damned clue?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
why am I not shocked you would like that post?

I don't know. Falsely accusing someone of being a ****** or a child fucker probably has something to do with it. I have no affinity for people safely behind a computer screen and hurling crude insults at someone. I also do not like people piling on people or bullying them in general. Never have and never will.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
You're right. I know all about false shit thrown at you and then have to try to defend yourself. I just got done with being banned after people accused me of fucking children. Where that shit came from I haven't a damned clue?

You got banned for that? Wow, I think I remember that thread. It was definitely someone else that brought that stuff up from what I remember. These millennials have no class, and are always the ones to bring the disgusting shit to the table.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't know. Falsely accusing someone of being a ****** or a child fucker probably has something to do with it. I have no affinity for people safely behind a computer screen and hurling crude insults at someone. I also do not like people piling on people or bullying them in general. Never have and never will.

So because of the bolded, you thank a post that hurls these accusations and crude, childish insults.

Then you and the gay community decided to adopt that name. Like their/your parade BS, normal people can't get away without hearing your gay stuff.....

Are you seeing the irony here?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No, I am not. The foggets are the posters that keep stalking me about a damn fog machine. Nice try, however.

It is kind of funny or a bit strange at least that you complain about being stalked by people but you literally stalk my every post and make the strangest statements to me like criticizing me for choosing not to date fat girls or in that one post you even were asking me to "jerk off" which is a weird and random thing to say to a fellow male on a sports forum, literally asking for them to masturbate, but I am not here to judge you really just wish you would back up off of me because you literally make me feel uncomfortable with some of the **** you have posted toward me.