Calling out the pessimists

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
No one cares yet???? Do you know how stupid you sound. You just posted a reply so you obviously care.

What do you do in Mental Health Research?

I take it back. I'm fascinated by the psychology of someone revealing

a) real life information to prove...something...to complete strangers

or

b) a fake persona to the same effect.

Not sure which is more troubling. Oh and I'm a Child and Adolescent Psychologist working in NZ. I am sadly boatless.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
No one cares yet???? Do you know how stupid you sound. You just posted a reply so you obviously care.

What do you do in Mental Health Research?

People toying with you =/= people caring.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Crickets ..... I'm used to that after handing out some Ass ....

Don't know what is worse gas money bragging about his mediocre life achievements or Bear Pride bragging about no one responding to him on a message board 12 minutes after his post (unless handing out ass has an alternate meaning in the basement fog party world)

gmoney1994

Liked Posts:
Not at all... no matter how many lols you throw in there. Still don't believe anything you said. Wouldn't even bother to look at your facebook. If you had it so good you wouldn't be spending all this time trying to convince complete strangers about it.

ok...

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
That’s a good one. So I went from lying about everything to you guys thinking I look like an Autisic Kid. Well at least I proved you all wrong about me lying.
He isn't really autistic, is he?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
So let me get this straight

You call BS on me when I originally said I’m 37, have a girlfriend , boat and car. When I provide my real name and Facebook page you now pretending like you didn’t check my page and don’t care?

Now I know you are full of shit

Facebook is just a thing on the internet. You can put any name or pictures you want. You can completely fabricate the whole thing. Who would go through the trouble you ask? Someone just like you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
What you don't understand is that you may be talking to someone here that has done all of what you are saying ..... for fuckin 20 years! I don't care you are buying a house. Shit, I've flipped 10 + houses, and I don't even consider myself a flipper. If you want to impress me, post some good Football stuff, without just being a Nancy piece of shit.

LOL. Can you prove anything you have said? Based on you're own argument, you can't, and you are then an Ignoramus.

I choose not to date = I jerkoff a lot. Good point. :thinking:

Oh, it's my 3rd grade teacher whipping out the red pencil. Dude, if you think I'm worried about Grammar here, then you are just a fuckin idiot. All I have to say is ... LOL, ROFL, WTF, FYI, etc ....

Are you really saying ANYTHING by correcting a poster on a sports MB, on the internet, about grammar?? You fucking idiot! BTW, I scored nearly perfect grade, grammar wise, on my sat and act. So fuck you prick!

Whoa, had to dig deep for that cover, clear back to high school even. For someone that knows the difference between your and you're you sure did fuck up the context portion of your message board examination.

And to your later post, I didn't respond immediately because 1. I do the message board when I want, not when it demands. 2. I was having dinner with my wife who is far more important than you are.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Whoa, had to dig deep for that cover, clear back to high school even. For someone that knows the difference between your and you're you sure did fuck up the context portion of your message board examination.

And to your later post, I didn't respond immediately because 1. I do the message board when I want, not when it demands. 2. I was having dinner with my wife who is far more important than you are.

It's been over 22 minutes and crickets from Bear Pride...time to hand out some ass

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He isn't really autistic, is he?

Maybe. Who really knows? IF he is then I think that he should be given some slack. Certainly his posts reflect some communication issues. But hey, we all have our own limitations.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Maybe. Who really knows? IF he is then I think that he should be given some slack. Certainly his posts reflect some communication issues. But hey, we all have our own limitations.

Yeah, but he makes a great slider and 'toes' bar.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
This thread started with a bang and ended with a whimper.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This thread started with a bang and ended with a whimper.

because Bear Pride had his ass handed to him after he didn't respond within 12 minutes

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
It’s impossible to be a pessimist about the bears. As negative as you can possibly be, it can really fit into the reality of this team and organization. Rock bottom!

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
How the hell are you ahead of me? I told you how I was able to afford a corvette at 19. That was 12 years ago. I’m on to way bigger and better things now

And like I said I’m not pretending about any of it. I’ll be more than happy to place a wager with you if you don’t believe me and provide proof.
I thought you said you were 37. 19+12 doesn't equal 37. What am I missing?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I hear you do that often, in your fog induced basement.

Isn't it funny that you are the only one bringing your foggy gay stuff to the thread as usual. Take a look in the mirror man, really.

Don't know what is worse gas money bragging about his mediocre life achievements or Bear Pride bragging about no one responding to him on a message board 12 minutes after his post (unless handing out ass has an alternate meaning in the basement fog party world)

And then there is foghat with his foggay shit as well. Get some new material dude, really. I wasn't even talking to you moron, I was talking to Vash, but yet, here you are stalking me again.

It was obviously a typo, I used it correctly in the same post. It's just weak to try to show people how smart you are by bringing up grammar on a MB. I mean realy, who the fuck cares about spelling or grammar on a MB? Weak I tell ya.

It's been over 22 minutes and crickets from Bear Pride...time to hand out some ass

Again Dbag, I wasn't talking to you. Vash couldn't respond with anything intelligent, so I logged off. But here you are, when I'm not, trying to sound important. What a loser. You always follow me around selling wolf tickets when I'm logged off. Pussy.

because Bear Pride had his ass handed to him after he didn't respond within 12 minutes

Loser.