Calling out the pessimists

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You got banned for that? Wow, I think I remember that thread. It was definitely someone else that brought that stuff up from what I remember. These millennials have no class, and are always the ones to bring the disgusting shit to the table.

I saw the thread and it is creepy, I think it is still in the BELIEFS AND IDEOLOGY forum but basically THE HAWK was standing up for that child molester senator from the south who dated 14 years old girls when he was 30, so I think that is what people are referring to, and for your information it is not just "millenials" who are against child molesting, most people are against it and would not be supportive of a man running for office that has sex with little girls.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
why am I not shocked you would like that post?

Should I be surprised that you support a gay community calling themselves "the Bears Pride" taking over the Chicago Bears twitter and posting nude pictures for children to see?

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Should I be surprised that you support a gay community calling themselves "the Bears Pride" taking over the Chicago Bears twitter and posting nude pictures for children to see?

I dont believe I have ever mentioned a homosexual orginazation, and frankly, I do not give a damn about it.

I do find it curious that others sexual preference is so important to you though.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
It is kind of funny or a bit strange at least that you complain about being stalked by people but you literally stalk my every post and make the strangest statements to me like criticizing me for choosing not to date fat girls or in that one post you even were asking me to "jerk off" which is a weird and random thing to say to a fellow male on a sports forum, literally asking for them to masturbate, but I am not here to judge you really just wish you would back up off of me because you literally make me feel uncomfortable with some of the **** you have posted toward me.

LOL, Ok. I will back off of you a little. You stop with the creepy negative feedback and troll threads, and I most certainly will back off.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
I dont believe I have ever mentioned a homosexual orginazation, and frankly, I do not give a damn about it.

I do find it curious that others sexual preference is so important to you though.

No, I did, and explained why people like to give me a hard time about my username. Hawk agree in which you responded to Hawk that you are not surprised ......, then I responded to you. Sheesh.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
No, I did, and explained why people like to give me a hard time about my username. Hawk agree in which you responded to Hawk that you are not surprised ......, then I responded to you. Sheesh.

To which you responded with this

which is why it is confusing because airtime didn't mention any Bear Pride group from twitter. that has been all you. Is the dry ice getting to your head?

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
It's second only to mentioning the Black & Blue division to Bearsbud.

Ahhhh, the good 'ol Black and Blue division. We'd have to sit down at the dinner table with some pasta and gravy to talk about those good 'ol days.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
To which you responded with this

which is why it is confusing because airtime didn't mention any Bear Pride group from twitter. that has been all you. Is the dry ice getting to your head?

Really foghat? I made that post. Then Hawk agreed with the post I made. Then fogtime posted:

why am I not shocked you would like that post?

WTF don't you understand foghat. Go play with the foggets.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Really foghat? I made that post. Then Hawk agreed with the post I made. Then fogtime posted:

WTF don't you understand foghat. Go play with the foggets.

You are pretty amusing.
I would guess you to be in your 60s with your rampant homophobia, yet your posting style and juvenile insults read like a 7th graders text message.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
FTR...some fat girls give decent blow jobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's like saying some one legged girls give good head. While true (just playing the percentages) it doesn't make it any cooler.

CutlersCorner

Liked Posts:
"The hAWK" is a f*cking cho mo?!? That's sick man. When did that revelation come about?
It was bad enough when he was "bragging" about masturbating to hannity and Limbaugh's podcasts. Just when you think you know a guy, then he pulls a Matt Lauer on the forum.
Anyway I've gotta go wax my boat...'MERICA

AussieBear

da burrs winning ways always bringss out da bess in ppl.. may ghod bless you all..

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
You are pretty amusing.
I would guess you to be in your 60s with your rampant homophobia, yet your posting style and juvenile insults read like a 7th graders text message.

That's just it. You call me homophobic, yet I never bring up that subject. It's the foggets that follow me around with their fog machine shit that bring up that shit. EVERY time this subject comes up is when a poster li Ijustposthere chimes in with the fog machine and ass shit.

Don't you get that? The last motherfuckin thing I want to talk about is the gay parade shit you want to talk about. Feel free to march somewhere else.

gmoney1994

Liked Posts:
Facebook is just a thing on the internet. You can put any name or pictures you want. You can completely fabricate the whole thing. Who would go through the trouble you ask? Someone just like you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok..