1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bump to read more shit about people giving each other shit

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Did we every find out the education level and what Bearmick, Spartan and Vash do for a living? Apparently, these two pieces of information will help us understand why the are so pessimistic according to the OP.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Did we every find out the education level and what Bearmick, Spartan and Vash do for a living? Apparently, these two pieces of information will help us understand why the are so pessimistic according to the OP.

I am currently working on an associates degree and transferring to UIC for the pharmacy program and my current employers are myself as a driver for uber and lyft and two people I met through uber driving and in also have a new job at metroPCS as well and also a seasonal gift wrapping tech for a small business specializing in luxury gift wrapping and holiday decorating (I am mostly assigned to those really large oversized bows that wealthy people put on the sedans and sports utility vehicles they buy for each-other this time of year) when I graduate I will probably likely consider a plan to reduce the number of employers and occupations to just one or two, depending on my and my family financial needs and goals.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I am currently working on an associates degree and transferring to UIC for the pharmacy program and my current employers are myself as a driver for uber and lyft and two people I met through uber driving and in also have a new job at metroPCS as well and also a seasonal gift wrapping tech for a small business specializing in luxury gift wrapping and holiday decorating (I am mostly assigned to those really large oversized bows that wealthy people put on the sedans and sports utility vehicles they buy for each-other this time of year) when I graduate I will probably likely consider a plan to reduce the number of employers and occupations to just one or two, depending on my and my family financial needs and goals.

So you're probably going to CLC right now. Just make sure your prereq's transfer over to UIC as they all don't. UIC is a better School than given credit for. I'd recommend getting over the 4 job BS, and get yourself one good job, myself, but you're working hard, I can appreciate that.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Exactly where did I use a derogatory term for gay people?

You've been repeatedly calling them ***s but I guess in a way to cover it up you replace the "a" with an "o". ****** is a derogatory term

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:

Ever put a bow on a 31 foot boat?

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I went to UIC and started in pre pharmacy. But I quickly switched majors. You’re not gonna get through it with 4 jobs. Good luck, though!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I went to UIC and started in pre pharmacy. But I quickly switched majors. You’re not gonna get through it with 4 jobs. Good luck, though!

My mom's new boyfriend said the same thing and I think I will take both of your advices under advisement because of the newfound respect I have for both of you, I don't believe in luck however so you can keep those wishes and save them up for someone who does and actually believes in luck because I believe it is a combonation of hard work discipline and Gosh blessings that make your successes successful, but to each their owning, my real dad always said "life's what you make it, can't escape it" and to me there are literally no more truthful words.

Why did you switch majors? Was it because you had 4 jobs?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Firstly,

19 + 12 = 31

Secondly,

You say you are "flatter" by all the attention your postings has gotten you twice in this thread but it's "flattered" not "flatter" and you are literally the only person I have ever seen say that, yet you began this thread telling people that they are uneducated because they don't have boats or date fat girls or have jobs or careers which is funny coming from a poster who is so bad at maths and at spelling and grammar, literally evidenced over and over in your postings.

Thirdly,

There are many more additional examples throughout the thread that other posters have commented on as well, throughout these now 15 pages and it just keeps going so if you would actually take anyone's advice put forth as well, many times, you should probably just stop because you are literally the only one who appears to be an ignoramus.

Fourthly,

If i truly were a pessimist as you claim, why would I be so optimistic that you will eventually see the errors of your ways, get rid of the hate in your heart, and admit that this whole thread you made was a mistake and maybe try to start better more positive threads in the future, going forward, to avoid the embarrassment you have caused yourself from continuing in this fashion into perpetuity?

Oh Vash....... Please........ Can you give one of your missives to someone who knows how to compose sentences, who can correct your misspellings and punctuation, etc. before you start insulting other posters? I mean it is silly and you become really a sad joke. I want the best for you, Vash. I really do. I hope you and your mommy and her boyfriend and your roommate experience a wonderful life. By the way, kid, I am not "fat" as you kindly accused me of being. I am actually 6'2" and 193# at my last VA visit. MY blood pressure is excellent also. Thanks for caring so much. I really appreciate it:) Kisses and hugs always:)

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I am actually 6'2" and 193#

Adjusting for internet BS factor: 5'8" 260#.

If you internet claim to make $1.4M a year that works out to: asking if you want fries with that.

The Hawk, if you really are 6'2" 193#, on the internet you say you are 6'9" 120#, we will then adjust down for you. You're welcome.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Oh Vash....... Please........ Can you give one of your missives to someone who knows how to compose sentences, who can correct your misspellings and punctuation, etc. before you start insulting other posters? I mean it is silly and you become really a sad joke. I want the best for you, Vash. I really do. I hope you and your mommy and her boyfriend and your roommate experience a wonderful life. )

Mocks a poster for making grammatical errors

Makes several in said mocking

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am fat. I would characterize myself as athletic fat. I can still get up and down the court in Senior Men's Basketball.

6'5" 300lbs, but I would like to get down to 280lbs for normal walking around weight. I think that would allow me to recover better after heavy cardio days.

My fatness does not make me hate the Bears more. Nor do I take my fatness out on them.

My pessimism and anger for them comes from their incredible incompetence and lack of success.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I can't tell if Vash is a real person. If you are a real person good luck with the school stuff.

I am hoping none of you get too screwed by this tax bill.

I know how hard it is to raise a family with a regular job and regular money.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I can't tell if Vash is a real person. If you are a real person good luck with the school stuff.

I am hoping none of you get too screwed by this tax bill.

I know how hard it is to raise a family with a regular job and regular money.

"Corporate profits are at an all time high! Lets slash taxes on corporations and pass it along to the middle class. Woo hoo!"

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
"Corporate profits are at an all time high! Lets slash taxes on corporations and pass it along to the middle class. Woo hoo!"

It is tough.

I can't imagine being Vash and you enter into a workforce after school that has been made more difficult because of this.

The middle class, enough money to screw, but not enough money to avoid getting screwed.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
You've been repeatedly calling them ***s but I guess in a way to cover it up you replace the "a" with an "o". ****** is a derogatory term

Well, this should be a lesson for you then. I already explained that I used the term 'foghat and the foggets' to describe the 3 or 4 posters that follow me around CCS talking about a damn 'fog' machine. Then those same posters are the ones that want to bring in various 'gay' statements.

Are you also purposely trying to do the same thing? Because the only thing I said, and it was well after the subject was brought up, was that the 'gay community' stole my username and like to give me a hard time about it. We live in a complicated World today. I'm neither gay nor am I a gay basher. I just don't like certain posters following around a sports MB suggesting so.

MEGATRON

Liked Posts:
This thread is one giant circle jerk, whichever side you're on lol.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Why do you guys keep using the word "fog" with Bear Pride? I don't understand what I may be missing here as far as a reference or joke?

Bear Pride has gay basement parties with a fog machine. He's very ashamed of them and who he is.