Calling out the pessimists

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
You brought up your mom as a character witness. That may have been the funniest thing I’ve ever heard. I feel sorry for you actually.

And going to school doesn’t mean you completed it. If you had half a brain you would get 1 full time job instead of 4 part time ones.

I honestly put myself through college working at KFC full time

And get the fuck out of here with this “I can’t date because I have 4 jobs and I’m going to school”. My ex fiancé was a resident and we lasted 4 years. There is no way you are busier working and going to school that a resident.

Just because he isn't dating them doesn't mean he's not banging them.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Just because he isn't dating them doesn't mean he's not banging them.

That's what a typical dude says .... else, I like my Mom , work 4 jobs, and I choose to not get laid ....

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
You still think I’m lyng?

No one cares bro. It's so weird that you would post up mediocre life achievements to try and make some point about pessimists, which by the way has zero empirical evidence (I work in mental health research).

gmoney1994

Liked Posts:
No one cares bro. It's so weird that you would post up mediocre life achievements to try and make some point about pessimists, which by the way has zero empirical evidence (I work in mental health research).

No...

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
How many heart attacks did you literally have when you made this posting because I really think you should go call the ambulance because you might be so used to it that you literally just nod off for a second and don't realize that your heart stopped or your brain shut down for a couple of seconds and for your health and well being it would be a good idea to see a professional before you hit reply in this forum again.

did you literally mean figuratively? Or did you literally mean literally?

for the life of me i can never understand why someone would literally use the word literally when they literally are figuratively speaking.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I had a 1988 Cavalier Z28 at 19 while under my moms insurance. It cost me more than $100 a month, with all the discounts.

I had a 1989 mustang when I was 19 (still have it today) and on my parents insurance it was only around $60 state farm full coverage.. They played around with primary drivers and put my mom as the primary driver of the mustang and I was the primary driver of her car.. Good insurance agents can work the system

gmoney1994

Liked Posts:
I had a 1989 mustang when I was 19 (still have it today) and on my parents insurance it was only around $60 state farm full coverage.. They played around with primary drivers and put my mom as the primary driver of the mustang and I was the primary driver of her car.. Good insurance agents can work the system

ok...

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
What am I lying about now? And how am I creepy.lol I'm pretty sure you look like a mess
The things you say are creepy. The fact you pose like you know people you have no clue about makes you creepy. You're insatiable need to impress strangers on the internet makes you creepy. And all men who keep up with a facebook page are creepy anyway.

gmoney1994

Liked Posts:
The things you say are creepy. The fact you pose like you know people you have no clue about makes you creepy. You're insatiable need to impress strangers on the internet makes you creepy. And all men who keep up with a facebook page are creepy anyway.

ok..

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who do I pretend to know?

You still haven't answered what I'm lying about
You act like you know something about everybody who has posted in this thread. You act like a child too with an extremely fragile psyche. And your insults are inane and child-like. You come off as being very stupid and C-R-E-E-P-Y

gmoney1994

Liked Posts:
You act like you know something about everybody who has posted in this thread. You act like a child too with an extremely fragile psyche. And your insults are inane and child-like. You come off as being very stupid and C-R-E-E-P-Y

ok..

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You mad because you thought I was lying and I proved your wrong...lol Now you trying to change the narrative to me being a creep when really this whole topic was me calling you one first...lol
Not at all... no matter how many lols you throw in there. Still don't believe anything you said. Wouldn't even bother to look at your facebook. If you had it so good you wouldn't be spending all this time trying to convince complete strangers about it.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Well then I may be way ahead of you then because I have zero car payment and fully own my 2014 Altima which I bought at auction, cash and I have over ten thousand dollars in my savings account and no student loans so that money will be to purchase my own condo once i double it fpr my down-payment, and i dont work inside a greasy fast food restaurant and two of my jobs I am my own boss, plus I am going to be transferring to UIC Rockford for the pharmacy program and even obtained a grant to help pay for it. And I'm doing all this without pretending to be a straight man living in Lakeview with a gay pleasure boat.

Lmao my new favorite poster.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
We need a number on the fat girls fucked since this thread started

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk