Ha ha awesome.

Well check out my IG account then. I opened it to the public

idc.gif

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Ha ha awesome.

Well check out my IG account then. I opened it to the public

You literally whitened your teeth to take a picture with Shrimpy leg and then attempted to call out the pessimists on this board?

Do you even know where you are right now?

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
You literally whitened your teeth to take a picture with Shrimpy leg and then attempted to call out the pessimists on this board?

Do you even know where you are right now?

He's cleaning out bed pans and organizing the 4:30pm early bird dinner

AuCN

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would like to thank all of you for getting me through my work day. I have been F5'ing this thread non-stop. Hilarious

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

billwade

Liked Posts:
Ha ha. I’m very flatter you still think I don’t meet the Standards of my Facebook page

Go back there I posted a special message just for you

I'm utterly uninterested in your FB page, real or imagined...

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
This thread is hilarious. Thank you all for making my work day fly by. Lol. I honestly was expecting more insults about my Facebook page though.

When something is too easy we tend not to do it around these parts, like, you know, calling out the autistic kid in a call out thread....

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I am a "glass halve-full" kind of guy, my room-mate and mom always tell me I am literally the most upbeat person they personally know, and I currently am choosing not to date so that I can focus on college while also working four jobs, so OP and his posting make literally no sense to me and I will never understand why he went through all this trouble only to fail so badly at trying to talk **** and making a "calling-out" thread about pessimism when he literally names zero pessimists in his post! I mean, are you kidding me? Maybe only 1 out of those three is a pessimist because I never seen a Spartan posting but the other two (me and "bearmick") are just thoughtful posters who want to see the bears do good, in my opinion, of course.

Thanks for playing though you have won literally nothing.

Thanks.

So your 19, maybe 20, work 4 jobs(?), and you choose not to date? So in other words, you're a fuckin loser. :lmao:Why doesn't any of this surprise me? :thinking:

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
That’s a good one. So I went from lying about everything to you guys thinking I look like an Autisic Kid. Well at least I proved you all wrong about me lying.
I think you need to read that again. I definitely wasn't referring to you.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
When something is too easy we tend not to do it around these parts, like, you know, calling out the autistic kid in a call out thread....

I don't know how everyone somehow knows I am autistic but for what it is worth I am only slightly so and I will never understand why that even matters when I am literally doing just fine and perhaps even in some ways much better than the original poster was doing when he was my age and I think much better in terms of having some class and tact and gentlemanly behavior at least examples in this thread because when I re-read it I only feel good about what the OP thinks are insults: good relationship with my mom, own my car and paid halve of what I could actually sell it for because I was smart in my purchase and did not finance a similar car at twice the price, have more jobs, have a better career outlook and work ethic, and am saving myself for the right girl instead of dating fat sluts who just want my money and don't appreciate my attention to priorities and responsibilities, also I am on track to buying my own home in the next two years of even sooner if bitcoin continues to do so well.