Calling out the pessimists

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So your 19, maybe 20, work 4 jobs(?), and you choose not to date? So in other words, you're a fuckin loser. :lmao:Why doesn't any of this surprise me? :thinking:

You sound like an old fat man that did not learn how to be responsible for his own life until it was too late and probably have more ex wives or fiances than my mom has cats.

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
WOW FUCK FLAPS
THIS THREAD HAS GONE FULL THROTTLE TWAT WAFFLE!!!
another ccs milestone thread great job guys

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I say you’re full of shit and don’t really expect me to fly to Chicago to meet some little dork who’s trying to show off on a MB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got you Spartan. I'll get up you a plane ticket but only if you promise to get a light beer. I'm pretty sure you got a dad gut now

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I checked it out and it confirms that you are a sames manager for a nursing home...which is on par with a peasant

Wait how did you see it?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
So your 19, maybe 20, work 4 jobs(?), and you choose not to date? So in other words, you're a fuckin loser. :lmao:Why doesn't any of this surprise me? :thinking:

your-youre.jpg

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't know how everyone somehow knows I am autistic but for what it is worth I am only slightly so and I will never understand why that even matters when I am literally doing just fine and perhaps even in some ways much better than the original poster was doing when he was my age and I think much better in terms of having some class and tact and gentlemanly behavior at least examples in this thread because when I re-read it I only feel good about what the OP thinks are insults: good relationship with my mom, own my car and paid halve of what I could actually sell it for because I was smart in my purchase and did not finance a similar car at twice the price, have more jobs, have a better career outlook and work ethic, and am saving myself for the right girl instead of dating fat sluts who just want my money and don't appreciate my attention to priorities and responsibilities, also I am on track to buying my own home in the next two years of even sooner if bitcoin continues to do so well.

Val, don't listen to these guys - you've got it together!

Unless of course you date a fat woman like gmoney does . . .

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
Bears drafted a qb. No QBs come with guarantees. Bears have drafted others and all failed.

Philly had damn near the entire team rebuilt overnight. Bears are following the Jeff Fisher model for rebuilds. And Luckman is 1 word, smart guy w/titless gf and big boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McMahon was picked 5th overall in 1982. Next.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
Wrong quote. LOL at forgetting the only QB to win a Superbowl for the Bears though.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
You brought up your mom as a character witness. That may have been the funniest thing I’ve ever heard. I feel sorry for you actually.

And going to school doesn’t mean you completed it. If you had half a brain you would get 1 full time job instead of 4 part time ones.

I honestly put myself through college working at KFC full time

And get the fuck out of here with this “I can’t date because I have 4 jobs and I’m going to school”. My ex fiancé was a resident and we lasted 4 years. There is no way you are busier working and going to school that a resident.

Hey G, I'm entertained with your thread. Why, I don't agree with everything you're saying, I agree with this post. It's amusing that Vash uses his MOM to make any point. Mama's boy can't think for himself yet.

Vash is your typical punkass teenager that has all the answers in the World. 4 Jobs? LOL, he's probably losing money in travel time alone. Not dating? LOL, that means his best sex he's had is with the twins (right & Lefty). But as you point out, he looks like an uncoordinated DBag .... Probably can't even use his left hand. :cum:

I'd caution you to not group some of the people you referenced with the Millennial Hipster Vash himself. I've had some real dousy bitchfests with Mick, but he always will be up for a mature convo, with good points to back up, even if he is a wee bit negative sometimes. Not always wrong, unfortunately.

Sparky? Well, he's just a knowledgeable troll that likes to piss off Bears fans no matter who's under C.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I don't know how everyone somehow knows I am autistic but for what it is worth I am only slightly so and I will never understand why that even matters when I am literally doing just fine and perhaps even in some ways much better than the original poster was doing when he was my age and I think much better in terms of having some class and tact and gentlemanly behavior at least examples in this thread because when I re-read it I only feel good about what the OP thinks are insults: good relationship with my mom, own my car and paid halve of what I could actually sell it for because I was smart in my purchase and did not finance a similar car at twice the price, have more jobs, have a better career outlook and work ethic, and am saving myself for the right girl instead of dating fat sluts who just want my money and don't appreciate my attention to priorities and responsibilities, also I am on track to buying my own home in the next two years of even sooner if bitcoin continues to do so well.

Post of the year material

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I gotta admit, that is a badass name.

Honestly what bugs me is he said he was black but I couldn't see one black person in all his pictures. Just a sea of whiteness

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:

What you don't understand is that you may be talking to someone here that has done all of what you are saying ..... for fuckin 20 years! I don't care you are buying a house. Shit, I've flipped 10 + houses, and I don't even consider myself a flipper. If you want to impress me, post some good Football stuff, without just being a Nancy piece of shit.

You sound like an old fat man that did not learn how to be responsible for his own life until it was too late and probably have more ex wives or fiances than my mom has cats.

LOL. Can you prove anything you have said? Based on you're own argument, you can't, and you are then an Ignoramus.

More guys should choose not to date, it sure would take a lot of the stress away.

I choose not to date = I jerkoff a lot. Good point. :thinking:

Oh, it's my 3rd grade teacher whipping out the red pencil. Dude, if you think I'm worried about Grammar here, then you are just a fuckin idiot. All I have to say is ... LOL, ROFL, WTF, FYI, etc ....

Are you really saying ANYTHING by correcting a poster on a sports MB, on the internet, about grammar?? You fucking idiot! BTW, I scored nearly perfect grade, grammar wise, on my sat and act. So fuck you prick!

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Crickets ..... I'm used to that after handing out some Ass ....

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What you don't understand is that you may be talking to someone here that has done all of what you are saying ..... for fuckin 20 years! I don't care you are buying a house. Shit, I've flipped 10 + houses, and I don't even consider myself a flipper. If you want to impress me, post some good Football stuff, without just being a Nancy piece of shit.

LOL. Can you prove anything you have said? Based on you're own argument, you can't, and you are then an Ignoramus.

I choose not to date = I jerkoff a lot. Good point. :thinking:

Oh, it's my 3rd grade teacher whipping out the red pencil. Dude, if you think I'm worried about Grammar here, then you are just a fuckin idiot. All I have to say is ... LOL, ROFL, WTF, FYI, etc ....

Are you really saying ANYTHING by correcting a poster on a sports MB, on the internet, about grammar?? You fucking idiot! BTW, I scored nearly perfect grade, grammar wise, on my sat and act. So fuck you prick!

How many heart attacks did you literally have when you made this posting because I really think you should go call the ambulance because you might be so used to it that you literally just nod off for a second and don't realize that your heart stopped or your brain shut down for a couple of seconds and for your health and well being it would be a good idea to see a professional before you hit reply in this forum again.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
How many heart attacks did you literally have when you made this posting because I really think you should go call the ambulance because you might be so used to it that you literally just nod off for a second and don't realize that your heart stopped or your brain shut down for a couple of seconds and for your health and well being it would be a good idea to see a professional before you hit reply in this forum again.

WOW, impressive comeback. I'm not even sure how to respond. Well Done!