Calling out the pessimists

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
How do I post pics on this thing

posting a picture won't do shit we need some type of unique identifier...because I think you are full of shit too

JoeyBones21

Liked Posts:
fatmaninaboat.jpg

Found a pic of OP and his boat. Heard he keeps it at a super secret harbor that only the elite of the elite know about.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
1. Drafting a franchise QB with a high draft pick. The bears have not done that since Sid Luck man

Also look around the league. Philly is on fire after a quick rebuild and they have never won a Championship. I don’t see why that can’t be us

I'm optimistic about Trubisky and some of our other younger players. To bad we don't have a coaching staff that can actually develop them.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
I’ve been on this site long enough to see who the pessimistic trolls are like Bearmic, Spartan and Vashalasx. My question is what is your education level and what do you do for a living. The reason I ask is because you always seem like you are defeated in life with the fat girl (rejection), low paying job and horrible outcome in every thing you try in life with your attitude. It’s almost like you expect it to happen in life your whole life
Wow, shots fired. Welcome to the CCS forum; looks like you will fit right in.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

billwade

Liked Posts:
How about Facebook?

Go to my profile then

My Name is Grovaire Ludington

You've got to leave this alone. You're just opening yourself up to more ridicule. Anybody can gin up a Facebook page to create a fake extraordinary life. If you're doing well, good for you, but coming to a MB and making claims of grandeur is only going to get you shredded. What's next, are you going to post an audited personal financial statement?

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
How about Facebook?

Go to my profile then

My Name is Grovaire Ludington

Gas Money over here thinking some facebook account proves anything...for all we know you are a Novak alt.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Oh no, I think he got you pretty dead on.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

In your imagination just like all of your fake news and conspiracies, ****boy, besides aren't I supposed to be "Novak" idiot?

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
You've got to leave this alone. You're just opening yourself up to more ridicule. Anybody can gin up a Facebook page to create a fake extraordinary life. If you're doing well, good for you, but coming to a MB and making claims of grandeur is only going to get you shredded. What's next, are you going to post an audited personal financial statement?

I agree with this, OP.
Let this thread die out.
What are you thinking giving out your personal info like that on a forum, if it's really you.
This can only lead to no good.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It’s one thing to make a fake profile but how can one have so many people liking their picture and posts dating back years?

gas money, if you are going to make a fake profile the least you can do is give yourself a more lucrative job than a sales manager for hospice care.

Also Grovaire Ludington has to be the fakest name I have ever heard