mred-head.jpg

Thank God for speech recognition.

Never saw the attraction with Monroe

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Which Part? All of its 100 percent true

I wonder how much it would cost to insure a corvette at age 19. Add in the monthly car payments plus the cost of 4 years of college, and you end up with a poorly thought out mess.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
Ha ha. Try again you dumb dumb

I’m 37 years of age and live in River North. I own a 31 foot boat, drive an M6 and have plenty of friends. Try again.

I would be more than happy to bet any of you about any thing I’m saying

I love people that are so insecure they feel the need to boast about real life "achievements" to strangers on a message board. That shit is just hilarious.

cobra302

Liked Posts:
I’ve been on this site long enough to see who the pessimistic trolls are like Bearmic, Spartan and Vashalasx. My question is what is your education level and what do you do for a living. The reason I ask is because you always seem like you are defeated in life with the fat girl (rejection), low paying job and horrible outcome in every thing you try in life with your attitude. It’s almost like you expect it to happen in life your whole life
To answer your question, I'm a CPA, manage an accounting dept, and live quite comfortably on my salary.

Now, as for the pessimism, that has mainly to do with cheering for a team that has mostly stunk for decades now, going back to the late 60's, with a brief rise to the top in the mid eighties, then right back down the shitter for the most part ever since. Pessimism over that has nothing to do with education, job status, fat or thin girls. Just frustrated with the eternal lack of improvement of this NFL team, nothing more. Made worse by seeing other shitty NFL teams bring in a new coaching staff and within a short time, rise to the top. Bears? Not so much...

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
So, to recap, if I buy a boat will the Bears win the Superbowl?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Awesome. I don’t think I mentioned you as a pessimist though

Let's be honest, you only made this thread as an effort to reveal you just got engaged and then spent literally at least four hours trying to convince hundreds of strangers that you don't know and will never know on a NFL team chat website that you are successful and live a glamorous life that they should all be jealous of but I am not, I am literally halve of your age and have a whole life ahead of me and have not even begun to keep score especially not with some weird insecure old guy twice my age on the internet.

JoeyBones21

Liked Posts:
Ha ha. Try again you dumb dumb

I’m 37 years of age and live in River North. I own a 31 foot boat, drive an M6 and have plenty of friends. Try again.

I would be more than happy to bet any of you about any thing I’m saying

Wait, are we supposed to be impressed that you live in River North?

cobra302

Liked Posts:
Awesome. I don’t think I mentioned you as a pessimist though
Normally, I'm not a pessimist. But when it comes to the Bears, I'm a quiet pessimist. Years of losing seasons will do that to you.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
I'm just surprised that such a successful man (with a boat!) is still a credulous moron.

30 years of McCaskeys having control* after inheriting a super talented team and we have 2 NFC Championship games and 0 Super Bowl wins. But this is the year boys lol.

* I don’t credit them with 85 Bears or 88 loss to 49ers. OP may have to google these games.