Calling out the pessimists

billwade

Liked Posts:
Well then I may be way ahead of you then because I have zero car payment and fully own my 2014 Altima which I bought at auction, cash and I have over ten thousand dollars in my savings account and no student loans so that money will be to purchase my own condo once i double it fpr my down-payment, and i dont work inside a greasy fast food restaurant and two of my jobs I am my own boss, plus I am going to be transferring to UIC Rockford for the pharmacy program and even obtained a grant to help pay for it. And I'm doing all this without pretending to be a straight man living in Lakeview with a gay pleasure boat.

The more you try and convince them, the less they're going to believe it. They've got you right where they want you. I'd let it alone.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Easy. I started working when I was 16 at my friends parents janitorial service and saved everything At 17 I was an assistant manager at KFC making 27k a year full time. The Vette at the time cost around 23k. I put down around 7k and my payments were around 300 per month

I went to community college for my first two years and then transferred to Northern Illinois. It’s not that hard to be honest

LMAO!!! None of this is even remotely true.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So this thread is just a dick measuring contest?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Well then I may be way ahead of you then because I have zero car payment and fully own my 2014 Altima which I bought at auction, cash and I have over ten thousand dollars in my savings account and no student loans so that money will be to purchase my own condo once i double it fpr my down-payment, and i dont work inside a greasy fast food restaurant and two of my jobs I am my own boss, plus I am going to be transferring to UIC Rockford for the pharmacy program and even obtained a grant to help pay for it. And I'm doing all this without pretending to be a straight man living in Lakeview with a gay pleasure boat.

Ummmmmmmmm you had to borrow $25 from your mom just a couple of months ago to get in my fantasy football league soooooooooooooooo...........................

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
How the hell are you ahead of me? I told you how I was able to afford a corvette at 19. That was 12 years ago. I’m on to way bigger and better things now

And like I said I’m not pretending about any of it. I’ll be more than happy to place a wager with you if you don’t believe me and provide proof.

I'm nineteen and own my car where as you financed yours, still waiting on your apology for being 100% wrong about everyone you have insulted and bullied and lied to in your horrible thread that has literally nothing to do with the bears.

Thanks.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Always look on the meatball side of life! Doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo doo doo

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ummmmmmmmm you had to borrow $25 from your mom just a couple of months ago to get in my fantasy football league soooooooooooooooo...........................

tumblr_inline_nbg7exBEe71qckggs.gif