Calling out the pessimists

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I actually got engaged over the weekend to a beautiful woman

My ex fiancé was a resident and we lasted 4 years.

Just because you started college don’t mean you will finish bro.

Just because you got engaged doesnt mean you will marry it....bro.

So I am guessing based on the 1994 in your user name that you are 23 or 24, claiming to have 4 years of engagement, misfire, and jumping right in to another engagement.
(provided any of your tales are true)

So lets play internet psychology on you, just as you did for the 3 guys you called out-
You are emotionally needy and will sink your hooks in to anything that comes along... looking starry eyed at trubisky and thinking it will be TLA, blue skies and butterflies.
Despite Trubs not having proven to be of worth, you are dedicated yourself to him.. bought him a ring so to speak.

That is all well and good- but when he pawns the wal-mart engagement ring and buys meth to smoke while boning your buddy, How will you feel about jumping in head first without living your life a little and seeing what else is available out there?

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
I think just all around wether it the bears or the donald
People have way too much emotion invested and not enough rational thought however it is not wrong to be pessimistic about our cellar dwelling team right now

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Oh shit desbro is back...

Guess the Phins MB got old after another Jaycussion and torn labia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ha ha. Try again you dumb dumb

I’m 37 years of age and live in River North. I own a 31 foot boat, drive an M6 and have plenty of friends. Try again.

I would be more than happy to bet any of you about any thing I’m saying

If you are 37, then why g money 94?
Seems awfully white boy from the suburbs wanna be gang banger to me.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I bought it when I was 19 bro in 1999. At the time it was a nice car

I will never understand how you were able to both pay your way through college and also purchase a 5 year old sports-car as well on a KFC salary but I am not here to judge I am here for your apology for being so bad at predicting the lifestyles and successes of three posters you literally made a calling-out thread about and then proceeded to literally get **** on for many pages just days after you got engaged for the second time in your perfect life to a beautiful woman.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I’ve been on this site long enough to see who the pessimistic trolls are like Bearmic, Spartan and Vashalasx. My question is what is your education level and what do you do for a living. The reason I ask is because you always seem like you are defeated in life with the fat girl (rejection), low paying job and horrible outcome in every thing you try in life with your attitude. It’s almost like you expect it to happen in life your whole life

They cheer for a shitty football team.

I am not sure why anyone needs to get personal.

I have a good job, nice house, wife, 2 healthy kids, and I think that this team is a pathetic steaming pile of incompetence crap.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Everyone you are allowed to Ben pessimistic in the last 5 years this team has fired

1 GM
3 HCs
And lost 44 games and counting

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Easy. I started working when I was 16 at my friends parents janitorial service and saved everything At 17 I was an assistant manager at KFC making 27k a year full time. The Vette at the time cost around 23k. I put down around 7k and my payments were around 300 per month

I went to community college for my first two years and then transferred to Northern Illinois. It’s not that hard to be honest

Well then I may be way ahead of you then because I have zero car payment and fully own my 2014 Altima which I bought at auction, cash and I have over ten thousand dollars in my savings account and no student loans so that money will be to purchase my own condo once i double it fpr my down-payment, and i dont work inside a greasy fast food restaurant and two of my jobs I am my own boss, plus I am going to be transferring to UIC Rockford for the pharmacy program and even obtained a grant to help pay for it. And I'm doing all this without pretending to be a straight man living in Lakeview with a gay pleasure boat.