Calling out the pessimists

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is no way any of this is True. I’m picturing a short fat guy that lives in a studio apartment in the Gold Coast. How far off am I?

Pretty far, precious. Why you so mad though? Is it not enough our society has accepted your homosexual lifestyle? You need more rainbows, don’t you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You brought up your mom as a character witness. That may have been the funniest thing I’ve ever heard. I feel sorry for you actually.

And going to school doesn’t mean you completed it. If you had half a brain you would get 1 full time job instead of 4 part time ones.

I honestly put myself through college working at KFC full time

And get the fuck out of here with this “I can’t date because I have 4 jobs and I’m going to school”. My ex fiancé was a resident and we lasted 4 years. There is no way you are busier working and going to school that a resident.

You can admit you were wrong about literally everything anytime now, I will wait.

Thanks.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What am I wrong about? You don’t have an education, you don’t have a women, and you made it known to the world that you are a mommas boy

Just because you started college don’t mean you will finish bro.

Go back and read your original posting, ignoramus. Wrong about literally everything.

Thanks.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What am I wrong about? The fat girlfriend thing? Well apparently you can’t even get one of those so I guess I was wrong

Also all of the other things but who is keeping track besides everyone but you? You lose, but congratulations on your engagement to the beautiful woman, I hope she likes KFC as much as you do.

Thanks.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Still don’t know what I said that’s incorrect. I said you had a low paying job, and get rejected by fat women. Where did I miss? You have 4 Jobs because obviously one doesn’t pay enough and you are single.

If you will never understand that you are literally trying to talk **** about a nineteen year old working four jobs and putting himself through school because he doesn't have time to date fat girls I will never be able to help you so please just go back to your wonderful, happy world where you are so much better than a 19 year old you are trying to cyber-bully on a sports forum because he said he isn't impressed with a rookie QB who is not really playing up to his draft position. Shaking my head at your ignorant and idiotic and entirely ****ing Rubbish behavior.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gay jokes are not even alittle offensive to me. I have a few friends who are and I support that movement. Try again

Good for you, no reason to hide it right? So why the token engagement to a woman, just embrace your love for men bro.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It ain’t the mitch thread you started, it’s all of them. My favorite was when you blamed the QB for throwing a ball that got our receiver tackled wrong and got injured. I almost lost it when I read that comment you posted

And please take off that tank top. That looks terrible

I'm not going to post bare-chested for you just because you try to bully me into it and just because I don't have a girlfriend presently does not mean that I "swing your way."

Thanks.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Hey dumb-dumb. If you spent less time "in the streets" and more time in class, and learned to shoot hoops, not drugs,

giphy.gif