Visionman

Liked Posts:
snl-saturday-night-live-1980s-stuart-smalley-3o7TKnKXMdf5qNtVLi

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I would hope no one reads through your shit.

So you literally just made my point for me by proving that you reply to postings with a summary of their contents without even reading the postings you are replying to.

Thanks.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am a "glass halve-full" kind of guy, my room-mate and mom always tell me I am literally the most upbeat person they personally know, and I currently am choosing not to date so that I can focus on college while also working four jobs, so OP and his posting make literally no sense to me and I will never understand why he went through all this trouble only to fail so badly at trying to talk **** and making a "calling-out" thread about pessimism when he literally names zero pessimists in his post! I mean, are you kidding me? Maybe only 1 out of those three is a pessimist because I never seen a Spartan posting but the other two (me and "bearmick") are just thoughtful posters who want to see the bears do good, in my opinion, of course.

Thanks for playing though you have won literally nothing.

Thanks.

Well, Val, you literally answered most of the questions, except one: if you did choose to date, would it be a fat girl? . . .

Last edited:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’ve been on this site long enough to see who the pessimistic trolls are like Bearmic, Spartan and Vashalasx. My question is what is your education level and what do you do for a living. The reason I ask is because you always seem like you are defeated in life with the fat girl (rejection), low paying job and horrible outcome in every thing you try in life with your attitude. It’s almost like you expect it to happen in life your whole life
Stop being a little bitch, bitch. Is it pessimistic to think the team is not doing well when they have had a stronghold on last place for the last 4 years running? Would it help your bitch ass if I painted a rosier pretend picture for you? Would it help you sleep better if I said Trubisky was tearing it up and the future is bright? Is your psyche so fragile that it ruins your life when I say things like the Bears won't win more than 5 games this year and it's possible Mr. Biscuit really isn't Wentz 2.0? I'm sorry my posts have affected you in such a negative way, precious.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I’ve been on this site long enough to see who the pessimistic trolls are like Bearmic, Spartan and Vashalasx. My question is what is your education level and what do you do for a living. The reason I ask is because you always seem like you are defeated in life with the fat girl (rejection), low paying job and horrible outcome in every thing you try in life with your attitude. It’s almost like you expect it to happen in life your whole life

One of my qualifications is the ability to write far more coherently than you. What does that get me?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No I just find it depressing that you only see the negative in everything. Like you’ve had no luck in life. Are you at least 5 ft tall?

You can polish a turd all you want, but it is still a turd, sorry.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So I was basically right about you.

You were literally wrong about every single thing you wrote so I will never understand how you see that you are somehow "right" when you have not proven a single thing and actually all the proof is the opposite of what you claim but I guess "gmoney1994" is like a fake "thug" type username you hide behind so you can lie and be ignorant on the internet while your credibility is literally zero on a credibility scale.

Thanks.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
No I just find it depressing that you only see the negative in everything. Like you’ve had no luck in life. Are you at least 5 ft tall?

Compared to the Bears, my luck has been great. Suffice it to say my height in inches is greater than your IQ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well it gets you specially what I listed. Low paying job, fat ugly wife and a poor overall life. Just like I predicted in my originally post

Your tax dollars at work, ladies and gentlemen :cookiemonster:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well you live with your mom and you don’t have an education. Judging by that tank top there is no way you have a decent looking girl.

Hey dumb-dumb. If you spent less time "in the streets" and more time in class, and learned to shoot hoops, not drugs, you would actually be able to read my postings and see that you are literally wrong about everything you just typed. Live with room-mate, not mom, check! Going to college, check! Not dating by choice because of four jobs and college, checkmark!

Thanks.