Carlos Boozer to Toronto?

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
I don't understand why the F.O is only extremely interested in making a trade with Toronto.
Why?
Why in the Hell arnt they on the phone with the Lakers or Mike in Charlotte?

Ben Gordons contract ends next year so that could be off the Books.
Its a good deal.
Or why not Gasol or Dwight? Dwights contract ends after this season..Or would leave a ton of money on the books if they don't resign him.....Maybe if the Bulls fans and Orginizations FO treats Dwight right and show him visions of championships, he'd stay..
Why Barnyani? Why? Why Why?????

The only good thing that could come out of this is good international relationships with another country....
It would be like a good gesture and gift to the King of Canada...They'd be rippin us the fuck off...
Like I've said many many times on this forum in the past, "Pax has no creativity or vision"....LAME!!!

lakers wouldnt take boozer

3 team trade between bobcats and nets with us dumping boozer and getting gordon in return is 100x better than barnyani tho

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They are trading Boozer to clear cap space so they are not in the luxury tax.

I know that. What I'm saying is, there are players that would accomplish the same goal and get us under the luxury tax. You don't trade for worse players.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lakers wouldnt take boozer

3 team trade between bobcats and nets with us dumping boozer and getting gordon in return is 100x better than barnyani tho

There's just no possible way they can make a move to get better, so just stand pat.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
im fine with doing that

im looking forward to Kevin Love in 2-3 years anyway

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I agree with Glide.
If the only trade Pax can come up with is giving our core away for garbage, then by all means just stand pat.
Standing pat is Paxsons only defense against getting fucked in the asshole..............

As you all can see, the Bulls front office does not have to Bulls fans that spend big money on there over priced tickets and hotdogs best interest in mind.
They raise the prices on Bulls fans, pizza, beer and hotdogs, but they don't want to spend money to put a real product on the floor.
Bulls fans get ripped off......
We should stop giving Jerry Reinsdorff our hard earned money because he doesn't give back.....
FUCK THEM..............they are on the brink of finally loosing all my support for the first time in 30 years.

PaxGarReinsdorff need to start walking up and down Madison Ave and go suck somebodys dick.
That way they can start working off there debt they owe me for ripping me off charging me named brand prices for the bootleg products theve ripped me off with over the years......

JUST THE MERE IDEA OF TRYING TO CHARGE US OVERPRICED FEES TO WATCH RADMONOVIC, NAZR, jL3, KIRK AND BARGYANI IS PLAIN ISULTING AND A SLAP IN THE FACE TO ALL OF US..............THEY'VE TOTALLY LOST THERE FUCKING MINDS......

If they want to give up the majority of our scoring to Toronto, then at the very least they should be trying to trade for Rudy Gay...

Last edited:

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:

It's nothing new. It's what we already know. If the trade happens, it may happen closer to the trade deadline. As the Raptros would want to see if they can get a better offer. The problem for the Raptors is they don't want 2 bigger contracts on their roster. With Gay already in the fold. If they did do it, they will be handcuffed finacially and unable to make other moves to improve their roster.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
It's nothing new. It's what we already know. If the trade happens, it may happen closer to the trade deadline. As the Raptros would want to see if they can get a better offer. The problem for the Raptors is they don't want 2 bigger contracts on their roster. With Gay already in the fold. If they did do it, they will be handcuffed finacially and unable to make other moves to improve their roster.

Adding Boozer and Nate to the Raptors roster definately would improve there roster.
Boozer, Nate and Rudy Gay would get a lot of points together and probably be a half way decent team..
In this trade scenerio the Raptors improve and get a good post up player to go with Rudy Gay.

The Bulls on the other hand loose in every way and downgrade.
I wonder where the hell the Bulls will get points from.
If this trade happens, expect more Bulls games where theyonly score in the 60s as a team.

What the fuck is the gm thinking?
Just thinking about this makes Gar mentally incapable of being a general manager.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, no doubt, it'll make the Raptors better. If Boozers contract was smaller, that accept without blinking. But since his contract is big, they are not high on the trade.

But if Boozers contract was small, he would go no where.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
The Bulls Gm should of considered this when they signed and over payed him........Boozer would of signed with the Bulls for less if they didn't offer what they did.........Ben Wallce?.....Deng????? The Bulls are known to overpay free agents or resign players.

Boozers first choice was Chicago regardless.
Everyone knew this.

Anno Catuli

World Series Dreaming
Liked Posts:
The Bulls Gm should of considered this when they signed and over payed him........Boozer would of signed with the Bulls for less if they didn't offer what they did.........Ben Wallce?.....Deng????? The Bulls are known to overpay free agents or resign players.

Boozers first choice was Chicago regardless.
Everyone knew this.

First choice? Really? They settled for Boozer because James left them high and dry. You honestly think they traded Kirk so they could sign Boozer?

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
It wasn't the Bulls 1st choice, but Boozers top choice or high on their list. They told Boozer if they can' sign any of the 3, they will sign him. So, he was waiting on the Bulls and since they didn't sign the big 3, Boozer signed with the Bulls.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
First choice? Really? They settled for Boozer because James left them high and dry. You honestly think they traded Kirk so they could sign Boozer?

I didn't say that you fool.
I said the Bulls was BOOZERS first choice.
I did not say that Boozer was the BULLS first choice.
Re read or get a new pair of bifocals nimrod !!
:(

Anno Catuli

World Series Dreaming
Liked Posts:

My mistake, I misread. It does happen you know.

FrenchieBully

Liked Posts:
I do want a chance at Kevin Love though. Damnit GarPax trade for him already! Send them Boozer Deng and 3 1st rounders.

Deng Defense Force

Liked Posts:

Meteorites are hitting Russia...

asteroids are just missing Earth...

the Pope resigns...

scottiepippen1994 calls someone out for not reading a post correctly...and he's actually right. :eek:hmy:

The world truly is coming to an end.

ChiSouthSideBrad721

Captain Kirk!
Liked Posts:
Man it would be awesome to land love but I dont see it happening this year at least... maybe in 2014?