Carlos Boozer to Toronto?

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Nate was the guy we signed to bring in a similar skillset to Roses's for better transition. I'd keep him too, but if we can bring in other role players that can bring elements to the table that we are genuinely lacking in when facing our biggest opponents, then by all means, you gotta let Nate walk.

What?
:obama:
Let Nate walk for JL3?
No thanks......How in the Hell does JL3 bring any different elements to the table that Nate does for us better than JL3 can on his best day? Huh?........
I'm not trying to be rude, but Your statement sounds kind of ridiculous.

And also, I just can't see how Bargarni brings any elements to the table either.
The only elements those 2 bastards will bring to the Bulls table is what they take off of it.......real talk

Last edited:

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
What?
:obama:
Let Nate walk for JL3?
No thanks......How in the Hell does JL3 bring any different elements to the table that Nate does for us better than JL3 can on his best day.
I'm not trying to be rude, but Your statement sounds kind of ridiculous.

And also, I just can't see how Bargarni brings any elements to the table either.
The only elements those 2 bastards will bring to the Bulls table is what they take off of it.......real talk

Are you:
a.) Blind
b.) Stupid
c.) Both
d.) Accidentally asserted that I said something that I didn't?

/assholeness

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Are you:
a.) Blind
b.) Stupid
c.) Both
d.) Accidentally asserted that I said something that I didn't?

/assholeness

258673045_4519_uh_no_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Maybe you should re read what you wrote and edit it then......................

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
258673045_4519_uh_no_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Maybe you should re read what you wrote and edit it then......................

So the answer is C. Because I did not mention trading for JL3 once in that quoted statement, but you did. :roll:

FrenchieBully

Liked Posts:
Ben Gordon disciples, please read and UNDERSTAND THIS!!!!!!!

Ben Gordon catching fire with 3's will win you games. His ice in his veins always show up during playoffs. It's Boozer and Deng's offense that don't.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Ben Gordon catching fire with 3's will win you games. His ice in his veins always show up during playoffs. It's Boozer and Deng's offense that don't.

True................I don't understand the hate Bulls fans gave him on these forums......I wonder if they watched the Bulls at all when He played here....
Without him, the Bulls probably would of missed the playoffs most of those years.......After all, he single handly won probably 50% of the Bulls games in the 4th quarter, and he did this coming off the bench most the time..............He was an asset to the Bulls then......He hasn't changed much so I don't see how he couldn't be a positive asset to the Bulls now.........I'm not saying we need to trade Boozer or Nate but if PaxGar are shopping them, then B.G would make more sense than Bargyani.....And it happens to be rumored that Ben Gordon is on the trading block because Michael Jordan cares about him and doesn't want him to suffer in Charlotte no more kind of like he moved Geralld Wallce because he cared about him too. :)

Bear06

Liked Posts:

Or when he isn't on fire he will cost you the game just like he did in Game 7 against the Celtics back in 09.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Or when he isn't on fire he will cost you the game just like he did in Game 7 against the Celtics back in 09.

LoL, that's false info you're spitting designed to send our readers off in the wrong direction.
Ben Gordon is certainly not the reason the Bulls lost against Boston.
In fact, if not for Ben, the series definately wouldn't have gone 7 games.
Actually, the Bulls might not have made it to that series at all if not for Ben.
Maybe not even the playoffs considering Ben carried the Bulls during Dengs year long injury.
Either your very very young and missed it, or your memory lacks any significant powers. :(

Bear06

Liked Posts:
I'm 19 and still remember when we beat the Wizards when they had Jordan. I remember the Bulls/Celtics series like it was yesterday. I agree that if it wasn't for BG's clutch shots in the series we probably wouldn't have made it to game 7, but he missed a sh*t load of shots in Game 7 and he was one of the reasons why we lost Game 7.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I'm 19 and still remember when we beat the Wizards when they had Jordan. I remember the Bulls/Celtics series like it was yesterday. I agree that if it wasn't for BG's clutch shots in the series we probably wouldn't have made it to game 7, but he missed a sh*t load of shots in Game 7 and he was one of the reasons why we lost Game 7.

I saw almost every Michael Jordan playoff series live as it happened.........M.j also missed a lot of shots.....Isn't is Michael Jordan himself that once said, " you have to fail to suceed: ?
Think about it. :thinking:

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
"I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed."

But Jordan was also smart enough to learn from it. Ben Gordon, not so much. Still the same one-dimensional shot chucker, still on mediocre-bad teams.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
"I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed."

But Jordan was also smart enough to learn from it. Ben Gordon, not so much. Still the same one-dimensional shot chucker, still on mediocre-bad teams.

That's the Jordan quote im looking for....:clap:
But I strongly disagree with you're Ben Gordon views...:(

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

And his lack of defense, terrible ball handling and gross under size will always lose you games. Let's not forget that in the game he scored 42 points or something like that, he gave up 50 to Ray Allen. I guess that doesn't matter. Oh, and we lost that game too.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

This.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Can we get back to talking about the direction these trade talks point to, even if they don't come to fruition? You know, instead of talking about a guy who hasn't been a Bull since 2009?

I think it's important for Bulls' fans to take note that the FO is starting to gauge interest from other teams on some of their assets. The Boozer-to-Toronto talks may have been nothing more then an exploratory phone call, but it lets fans know that the Bulls are looking to create some roster flexibility going forward. Boozer, Hamilton and even Deng could all be dangled out there in order for create flexibility for the 2014 free agency boom.

The Bulls could also end up packaging some of their juicier assets (the Bobcats first-rounder or the rights to Mirotic) in order to land something more substantial then cap space. I think whenever they hammer down a return date for Rose, the trade talks will be ramped up quite a bit. I, for one, and extremely excited to think about some of the possibilites.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
LoL, that's false info you're spitting designed to send our readers off in the wrong direction.
Ben Gordon is certainly not the reason the Bulls lost against Boston.
In fact, if not for Ben, the series definately wouldn't have gone 7 games.
Actually, the Bulls might not have made it to that series at all if not for Ben.
Maybe not even the playoffs considering Ben carried the Bulls during Dengs year long injury.
Either your very very young and missed it, or your memory lacks any significant powers. :(

:clap: