Carlos Boozer to Toronto?

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I would rather get Ben Gordon in return for Boozer than Torontos Barg dude any day.

Last edited:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I would rather get Ben Gordon in return for Boozer than Torontos Barg dude any day.

Yeah, but NEITHER gets you to a title...don't care what the Church of St. Ben converts say on this forum. You don't beat Lebron with Ben friggin' Gordon! If that argument applies with Bargnani, then it should apply with Gordon.

Chi-Town Brahma

Liked Posts:
Fields or Ross would be nice additions.....but Bargnani not too thrilled about that. Better choice is to stick with Boozer (for now).

Since the talks look like they're dying down, who cares?

We always have the good ol' Boozer/Amnesty debate.

Bear06

Liked Posts:
Just like what nwfisch said Boozer for JLIII, get it done GarPax! JLIII has already proven that he can take on LBJ, and when Rose comes back the Bulls will finally get over the Heat in the playoffs with 2 deadly shooters, remember LBJ can only guard 1 player. :troll:

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Another case of over valuing players from other teams and under valuing players on the Bulls.

If you think this is a good deal, you need you head examined.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Just like what nwfisch said Boozer for JLIII, get it done GarPax! JLIII has already proven that he can take on LBJ, and when Rose comes back the Bulls will finally get over the Heat in the playoffs with 2 deadly shooters, remember LBJ can only guard 1 player. :troll:

I know you're not serious. :rolling:

Bigwalt_JR

Liked Posts:
We have a shooter sitting on the bench, D. Cook.... Thibs give him some PT!!!

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
We have a shooter sitting on the bench, D. Cook.... Thibs give him some PT!!!

did you see him last night?

he could build a 3 story house with all the bricks he put up

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Neither is trading Boozer for Ben Gordon...hasn't stopped the dumb reasoning though has it?

but trading rip+kirk+vlad for gordon does however

doest help the cap situation sure, but it helps the team

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Yeah, but NEITHER gets you to a title...don't care what the Church of St. Ben converts say on this forum. You don't beat Lebron with Ben friggin' Gordon! If that argument applies with Bargnani, then it should apply with Gordon.

I didn't mean ben gordon automatically means a title.
I was just saying Ben Gordon would help the Bulls a hell of a lot more than Bargnani.
If the GM is getting rid of Boozer, I believe M.J would give up B.G for him.
Why waste a trade on Bargnani? It doesn't make sense.
And can't noone tell me the Bulls need a center who can only hit occasional 3s but isn't good at anything else.
He's not even that good at 3 point shooting with 30 somthing percent from beyond the 3 point stripe.
Not to mention that Bargnani can't even rebound or play a hint of defense.
Boozers a better defender than that guy.

Fuck Bargnani and fuck Paxgar if they make this bonehead trade.

Last edited:

FrenchieBully

Liked Posts:
Hell yeah! Gordon is proven to show up come playoff time. Having a BGordon on FIRE can get you past Miami. Bars on the other hand is a shooter that can't shoot. Do not want. We can do better that Bars. Unless they throw in a future pick.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Hell yeah! Gordon is proven to show up come playoff time. Having a BGordon on FIRE can get you past Miami. Bars on the other hand is a shooter that can't shoot. Do not want. We can do better that Bars. Unless they throw in a future pick.
Except when he was fouled out against Boston :shifty:

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we trade Boozer for Bargnani, even I say we´re done for the season!

h2292E296

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
neither rap fans or bull fans want this trade lol

DCguy

Liked Posts:
I hope this trade stays in talks only. Don't want any part of a slow footed 7'0" 3 point shooter. I rather ride with Boozer over him at the 4.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Ben Gordon disciples, please read and UNDERSTAND THIS!!!!!!!

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just love the part where the talks could be revived again if Robinson/Lucas are included.

I would rather have Robinson over Lucas any day of the week. Both players are almost similiar, but Robinson is better. Lucas did have good games last year, but he's way too much of a ball hog and wants to be the hero.

I would rather have Boozer over Bargani and Robinson ober Lucas. So, yeah the Bulls would love that trade no question about it.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
i think nate's done a great job and should be kept, not only for this season, but longer term. first there was a possibility he might get cut and now he might be apart of a trade. I guess i am in a small minority of people that think he has done a good job.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Nate was the guy we signed to bring in a similar skillset to Roses's for better transition. I'd keep him too, but if we can bring in other role players that can bring elements to the table that we are genuinely lacking in when facing our biggest opponents, then by all means, you gotta let Nate walk.