CCS Weather Thread (STORMS?)

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
87⁰ and breezy in the burbs today. I see it's only going to be 80⁰ in Boca. Sad!
I'm fucking loving the low 80s during the day and 60s at night. Was hot af a week ago, and gonna be in the mid 90s next week. That probably won't stop until October, so enjoying the "cool" weather while I can.

Cc: @Anytime23

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm fucking loving the low 80s during the day and 60s at night. Was hot af a week ago, and gonna be in the mid 90s next week. That probably won't stop until October, so enjoying the "cool" weather while I can.

Cc: @Anytime23
Very lovely 75 degree night here. Just had some grilled skirt steak and a couple glasses of red outside. #blessed

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Our company is trying to to require us to fly to some 'reconnect meeting' bullshit retreat in Orlando in June.

Nothing personal @nvanprooyen but having had to be in Jacksonville for a funeral last April and having a priest and funeral director give me shit for wearing a mask, I said fucking nope. Fire me over it and I'll lawyer up.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
71° at work.
87° outside.
Probably 110° at old job.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Finally summer?

It’s been raining and 50s the past two days

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Looks like we're gonna get some rain this weekend. They are predicting up to 20 inches? between Friday night and Saturday for parts of South FL. We're not gonna get that much here, but enough to fuck up my bday weekend plans.

cc: @Anytime23

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looks like we're gonna get some rain this weekend. They are predicting up to 20 inches? between Friday night and Saturday for parts of South FL. We're not gonna get that much here, but enough to fuck up my bday weekend plans.

Weather channel and local news said we were going to get heavy rain and storms for the last 2/3 days. The road got a little wet for about an hour yesterday and that was it. Should be raining right now. Sun is bright and the sky is blue with pretty white clouds. Fuckers don't have a clue.
Have a fun Bday .

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

It started for us last week. Drove from Boca to Dania Beach and it was pouring rain the entire time. Its pouring as we speak. Hurricane panic season is here!

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It started for us last week. Drove from Boca to Dania Beach and it was pouring rain the entire time. Its pouring as we speak. Hurricane panic season is here!
Time to go to Publix and buy all the water, bread and beer you can get your hands on.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Heat wave incoming.. Time for CCS fatassess to put on your weight loss suits

1655128905032.jpeg

and head out for a jog.

For legal purposes, I must put the following disclaimer.. middle age obese men should not go jogging during a heat wave. But you should get your bulbous self off the couch.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It rained this morning and was still 80 by 8AM. Going to be a scorcher!

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Zephyrhills is seriously the best water.
I am gonna go with Fiji on this- head and shoulders above all others.

... maybe I like it so much due to only drinking it at the perfect time.
I never get it on a normal day, the square bottle doesnt fit in cup holders.
When flying though, it is perfect. You can lay it on the floor and it wont escape, and because the night prior was probably a long one and because flying dehydrates you, cracking open the fiji on the plane is absolute perfection.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Damn!
Didn't do shit down here in my neck of the prarie.