CCS Weather Thread (STORMS?)

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My weather sorcerer says it should hit me about 1am.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I was promise storm! WHERE STORM?

Srs tho we need a few nice T-storms that are just good rain events, no major infrastructure disruptions.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Went to bed and saw a big line of storms coming in. Woke up a few times during the night, nothing. Must have missed. Checked my backyard came to look for animals... storm was so bad it kept setting off the camera for like a half hour. I must have really been asleep.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
the storm last night marched right down route 14 from woodstock to des plaines for the worst of it... and all of them got hammered by the storm monday night.

conditions were ripe for a tornado, we had an actual warning for almost an hour due to radar indicated rotation- but it doesnt look like there really was a tornado. just crap tons of rain and lightning with isolated huge wind gusts.

I was all good, but a friend of mine who had some very promising corn stalks in her garden had it all get blown over.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rain yesterday and this morning with more coming in the next few hours. I love it and so does our yard and garden.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Oh look. 90+ again, and it will be that way practically every day from now until the end of October, and probably well into November. That's the myth with FL summers. It can get just as hot, even hotter somedays in IL, but here it lasts for like 8 months out of the year. I'd totally take that over the gray, gross winters though. Only thing I miss is fall. Fall is glorious.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This weather sucks!
23 degrees, and I am sick as a dog- first illness since feb of 2020, so it is extra annoying.
Had an emergency fiber cut i had to fill in for, and you have to splice fiber in a clean, enclosed trailer
The dude that was helping me turned out to be sick.

Almost a 102 fever right now, but there is a silver lining.
I figured I deserved a nice warm robe to lounge in all weekend, and found one on amazon- best 39 dollars i ever spent.
Gonna spend the whole weekend in this.

20221119_152742.jpg