Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 90% or more

• No idea!

• Total voters

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
What are the chances the Bears beat the Packers in Chicago this Sunday?

What percent would you give it?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the defense had been playing anywhere near the level it was playing against say Tampa bay, I’d give them a 50/50 shot.

I picked 20% chance. I’ve want them to win but don’t see that happening.

JPPT1974

October Falls and Autumn!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Los Angeles FC
  1. Toronto Raptors
  1. Dallas Cowboys
  1. Edmonton Oilers
  1. Ohio State Buckeyes
Just think that the defense will have to do all the stepping up there. As really hope they can pressure Rodgers and company.

JUSTFINGWIN

Liked Posts:
After watching the Packers destroy the Titans, I say we have a very very slim chance to beat them...less than 10% chance imo. I am going to go ahead and mark it up as an L. However, our chances of making the playoffs is actually 50/50 because the Cards vs Rams game is -1 so basically a pick'em. It's a flip of a coin essentially to see if we are in or out.

46plank

Liked Posts:
With all the injuries in LA, I think Arizona will win. The underachievers will finish 8-8 and miss the playoffs, AND get a mid round draft pick. Typical

JUSTFINGWIN

Liked Posts:
With all the injuries in LA, I think Arizona will win. The underachievers will finish 8-8 and miss the playoffs, AND get a mid round draft pick. Typical
You’re probably right about Cards game ....the line actually went to -3 Cards. It started at-4.5 Rams.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I think it's a sign the Bears don't belong in the COVID Bowl playoffs.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
90% because its their time! Not since 1965 has a bears offence had a run like is happening now
And i feel like the defence is gonna come through in crunch time as well

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
On the Soldier sod this time of year, foot grip will be minimal. Without it the OL won't hold or get to blocks & DEF edge rushers can't bend, which is their bread & butter. DBs won't close or stay on WRs as well either, so it might be a pass-fest. ADV GB on both sides with that. Really not looking FW to this.

Make another thread with same question about LAR beating AZ? Also would be an upset there.

mecha

Liked Posts:
On the Soldier sod this time of year, foot grip will be minimal. Without it the OL won't hold or get to blocks & DEF edge rushers can't bend, which is their bread & butter. DBs won't close or stay on WRs as well either, so it might be a pass-fest. ADV GB on both sides with that. Really not looking FW to this.

Make another thread with same question about LAR beating AZ? Also would be an upset there.

I like how the Bears home field always puts them, nobody else, at a disadvantage.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like how the Bears home field always puts them, nobody else, at a disadvantage.

Infer much? Please show me where I said it was ONLY a disadvantage for CHI. I'll not hold my breath.

-Bears OL is worse than GB. Poor traction exaggerates this.
-Bears rely on run game more than GB, who has AR12's elite ass to pass all day if he needs.
-Mack & Quinn bend more than most. This has been discussed in other threads. Quinn had only 2 sacks last season NOT on turf.
-Bears DBs are known for giving too much cushion AND for closing too fast/bad angles = missed tackles. Part coaching, part bad play. Give up repeated throws with cushions well past the sticks & allow occasional short slants/outs into big gains.

Yes, these are factors for the Bears. I never said these only affected CHI. Just that it hurts them being at home despite most assumptions of a "home field advantage".

Bust

Liked Posts:
No chance. Bears forfeit, rest the starters and rely on Rams to beat Cardinals

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
I would say 1%. The almighty Pace is what 2-10 career against Green Bay? Now imagine playing them in a game that’s actually of consequence for them.. lol.

if Mitch beats the Packers in a game like this then I know he’s a different QB and worth extending. But it ain’t happening so don’t get your hopes up!

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I would say no chance in hell but it is Soldier Field and Sharon could pull up lame on the horseshit turf. So 10% is about right.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I give them a puncher's chance, in the same way that any team can beat any other team on any given Sunday.

I personally give them about a 20 percent chance. But things with a 20 percent chance do happen.

Is the line still Packers -4.5? If so, I'd jump like hell on that and reap the win-win.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
I mean it should be a trap game. Packers should party all sat night. This game to them should be considered like stretching before the playoffs. And BOOM Nagy will pounce like a tiger and snatch a win? Big picture Nagy, always one step ahead.