Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 90% or more

• No idea!

• Total voters

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:

We don't have to listen to Buck and Aikman... they are doing the Cowboys vs Giants game luckily (reasons I have no idea why). The Bears always play horrible for some reason when they broadcast our game. And we don't have to listen to them slurp over Rodgers.

msadows

Liked Posts:
20% chance to me.

That involves mitch coming out and playing the game of his life. It's possible, but not probable.

The packers defense is mediocre, and their gameplan is very predictable. They will go all out to stop monty, then play zone on 3rd down.

It's worked every time against mitch besides one game in 2018. If mitch can put his big boy pants on and make the packers pay for stacking the box on first and 2nd down, this could become a close game...I just don't see it.

Also, this defense is giving up 30+ to Aaron.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
20% chance to me.

That involves mitch coming out and playing the game of his life. It's possible, but not probable.

The packers defense is mediocre, and their gameplan is very predictable. They will go all out to stop monty, then play zone on 3rd down.

It's worked every time against mitch besides one game in 2018. If mitch can put his big boy pants on and make the packers pay for stacking the box on first and 2nd down, this could become a close game...I just don't see it.

Also, this defense is giving up 30+ to Aaron.
The defense is going to have to stop Rodgers.

ain’t happening.

did you see how they made Glennon look decent?

msadows

Liked Posts:
The defense is going to have to stop Rodgers.

ain’t happening.

did you see how they made Glennon look decent?

I know it aint happenin, thats why the only way they beat them is if mitch has the game of his life....which I don't see happening either.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Chuck Pagano is gonna blow this game for us.

He doesn’t have the courage to call blitzes and isn’t worried that his NT is smaller than his end who seems to be playing a 4 or 5 technique. Literally forcing his best DLinemen to take on doubles 90% of the game and still not getting a solid setup of the LOS post snap.

Green Bay can be beaten by our defense. Pagano just has to take whatever he’s thinking and toss it in the trash. It hasn’t worked all year and Rogers is going to be one step ahead of our DC as always.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just bumped into my Vikings fan buddy at the gym..

"You guys are going to the playoffs, Trubisky is hot...And if you can hold the Pack to under 40, you have it made"

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chuck Pagano is gonna blow this game for us.

He doesn’t have the courage to call blitzes and isn’t worried that his NT is smaller than his end who seems to be playing a 4 or 5 technique. Literally forcing his best DLinemen to take on doubles 90% of the game and still not getting a solid setup of the LOS post snap.

Green Bay can be beaten by our defense. Pagano just has to take whatever he’s thinking and toss it in the trash. It hasn’t worked all year and Rogers is going to be one step ahead of our DC as always.
Tampa bay blitzed the hell out of Rodgers, and they won the game

msadows

Liked Posts:
Tampa bay blitzed the hell out of Rodgers, and they won the game

Tampa has a better defense than we do.

We have potentially the worst slot corner/FS in the league right now and no Nose Tackle.

If we blitz and the packers play it right, its going to the house.

Such a shame that you can literally nowadays classify eddie jackson as one of the worst free safeties in the NFL. How the mighty have fallen.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tampa has a better defense than we do.

We have potentially the worst slot corner/FS in the league right now and no Nose Tackle.

If we blitz and the packers play it right, its going to the house.

Such a shame that you can literally nowadays classify eddie jackson as one of the worst free safeties in the NFL. How the mighty have fallen.
Fuller isn't any better at his position

msadows

Liked Posts:
I just bumped into my Vikings fan buddy at the gym..

"You guys are going to the playoffs, Trubisky is hot...And if you can hold the Pack to under 40, you have it made"

lol, if mitch scores 30+ on the pack, and we still lose, you need to sign him.

Odds are it doesn't happen. 21-38 is my guess, and that 21 is half garbage time.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Fuller isn't any better at his position

Huh? Fuller is playing solid this year, this is actually the lowest completion percentage he's ever allowed....he just doesn't have the turnovers to show for it.

Thing is, when you don't get pressures, you usually don't get turnovers in todays NFL. I think fuller has played exceptional. So has Roquan. JJ for a rookie has played well, but you want him to take the next step next year.

Outside of that, pretty much everyone on this defense has been mediocre or terrible. That includes mack/hicks/eddie.

I love hicks, but I feel like without eddie next to him he's much more hit/miss as far as his contributions on early downs.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Huh? Fuller is playing solid this year, this is actually the lowest completion percentage he's ever allowed....he just doesn't have the turnovers to show for it.

Thing is, when you don't get pressures, you usually don't get turnovers in todays NFL. I think fuller has played exceptional. So has Roquan. JJ for a rookie has played well, but you want him to take the next step next year.

Outside of that, pretty much everyone on this defense has been mediocre or terrible. That includes mack/hicks/eddie.
he has been getting burned left and right

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
10% chance or less if GB plays starters.

20% chance or less if GB rests their starters. Which they won't because they need to win or tie for home field advantage.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
20-30% seems about right. ESPN has is at like 65/35 give or take.

Arizona vs LA is a complete toss up though.

msadows

Liked Posts:
20-30% seems about right. ESPN has is at like 65/35 give or take.

Arizona vs LA is a complete toss up though.

Agreed, I can't say no chance at all, because that would be dumb. Every team in the nfl has a chance to beat any team. My brain says about 20% is right, considering its a division game and you can never predict those. Still....I'm not expecting a win. Only way we get into the playoffs is the rams helping us out.