Cheating hard for greenbay

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Damn these crooked ass refs man.. How the fuck was that a interception? Just how?? Unfucking real.. They also overturn a cam newton first down and award greenbay with a td when he was clearly short.. I'm done man!!

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe they should have reviewed the int by Aaron Rodgers and give em back the ball..

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
Trying to find how many penalties/yard the Pukers racked up. They had something like 11 for 93 yards against the Broncos. Thought the refs were catching them for a change, even holding once or twice.

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trying to find how many penalties/yard the Pukers racked up. They had something like 11 for 93 yards against the Broncos. Thought the refs were catching them for a change, even holding once or twice.

Well the one that really baffles me again is that overturn of cam newtons first down where there really wasn't any evidence to overturn it since it was so close.. But yet greenbay looked much shorter on that td but yet they go to review and award them with td.. Mind baffling to me..

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
da refz haet da bearz

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuking idiot. You claim the Packers are cheating yet give no examples and blame the ref. You have shit for brains
Ok when people talk shit on u on here, I clearly see why.. U either have a screw loose Or ur iq is in single digits, cause I gave three fucking examples of how the refs are helping the packers.. Obviously u must be a deep down packer fan if u aren't pissed off that the refs almost gave Green Bay the game

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuking idiot. You claim the Packers are cheating yet give no examples and blame the ref. You have shit for brains
Also if u have some reading skills u should go back and read my post.. No where did I say packers are cheating.. I was calling out the refs .. Go re-read it bro

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think you're overreacting. Packers lost anyways.