Cheating hard for greenbay

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Lots of stories about the GB game. So happy to see them lose.

Julius Peppers: Packers Linebacker Refuses to Give Ball to Cam Newton After Panthers Touchdown

hahahahahaha...what a bunch of babies. interesting to see how they break down when they lose.

I love the headline on SB Nation: Julius Peppers Hates Children, Tries to Stop Cam Newton Giving TD Ball to Kids

LOL. http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/11/8/9692716/julius-peppers-keepaway-cam-newton-panthers-packers-td-ball-for-the-kids-grinch-nfl

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So the refs can't cheat cause their on national tv ? Lmao wow.. Stop talking bro cause ur getting owned right now.. Last time I remembered the 2002 conference championship between the lakers and sac was on national tv and sac got fucked hard and they admitted to it.. So please stop!! I don't care what sport it is but these refs need to stop with the bs of helping teams with their phantom calls..

So when did you and Guano start doing the "Nasty"?

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
RESPECT is earned NOT given For all the time I have read this board , Ome is a one sentence reply ASSHAT.

You must have missed his last good post about a year ago.

EggBritches comes up with some good shit but it's rare here on these boards.

On CBMBDs at least he came up with something good about once a quarter kinda like BOB

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So I missed the game...

Read here somewhere that Peanut had a good game

Good to hear. Tillman is a class act.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Funny how these bums handle losing.

[video]https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/18xm.mp4[/video]

Yeah, they were acting like the Vikings of yesteryear. I was like, these motherfuckers are about to be 6-2 and they're fucking collapsing on the sideline.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
LOL, here is Peppers displaying some of that great edumacatiom he earned "attending" UNC.

At the time, Green Bay's defense had surrendered 414 yards to the Panthers and the Packers were trailing 37-14.

"You want emotional guys on the team. That's what we have. Sometimes, emotions flare. It happens," Peppers said when told that the cameras captured the incident. "We were down 20 points, obviously. If you're not frustrated and you're not upset, then something's wrong."

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Raji jumped in as HaHa and Pep were yapping back and forth. I'm not sure how it started though.

HaHa has been awful for GB this year. Packer's message boards are going ape shit after Capers and why they are starting HaHa. He was responsible for a few big completions too. Also, they seem to be noticing the non-impact Peppers has on defense now.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
But how bro he was bobbling the shit out of the ball

As much as I wanted it to be incomplete, they got it right for 2 reasons- 1, the call on the field was a pick.
2- and most important, His left hand was solidly holding the ball even through the reciever swiping at it. He had a solid grasp on the nose with the left hand, and the ball never moved in his left hand.
The right hand moved around alot and lost contact, but the left hand sealed the deal.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As much as I wanted it to be incomplete, they got it right for 2 reasons- 1, the call on the field was a pick.
2- and most important, His left hand was solidly holding the ball even through the reciever swiping at it. He had a solid grasp on the nose with the left hand, and the ball never moved in his left hand.
The right hand moved around alot and lost contact, but the left hand sealed the deal.

You and I have a different definition of "solidly" then as that ball clearly still moving as he stepped out of bounds. I understand that it might not have been enough to overturn, but I've seen less video evidence get a call overturned. Especially when dealing with this catch rule these last few years.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You and I have a different definition of "solidly" then as that ball clearly still moving as he stepped out of bounds. I understand that it might not have been enough to overturn, but I've seen less video evidence get a call overturned. Especially when dealing with this catch rule these last few years.

The rule itself is bullshit!! Why can a RB reach over the goal line, fumble, and be awarded the TD for breaking the plane, yet a WR can make the catch, get both feet down, get tackled, and be forced to hold on to the ball through the process??