Cheating hard for greenbay

TreedBear

Liked Posts:
But how bro he was bobbling the shit out of the ball

If it was Fuller or even Tillman you'd say otherwise. The league has gotten so stupid with the catch no catch crap that people ignore the fact the guy made a great play on the ball.
If that's an incomplete pass it really is the no fun league.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
aaronmad.gif

mike-mccarthy-and-aaron-rodgers-got-into-it-during-gb-cincy.gif

Rodgers has always been a whiny bitch and no one ever calls him on it.

Every time his game starts going south he puts his scowl on and starts crying for flags every other play.

Imagine if Cutler won as often as Rodgers or was anywhere near as good. Double standard or not, you can get away with more when you win.

Grizz

Liked Posts:
Imagine if Cutler won as often as Rodgers or was anywhere near as good. Double standard or not, you can get away with more when you win.

So we're clear, I didn't put the caption on there, it's an old gif. But yeah, I agree.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I still can't figure out how that was an INT, the catch rule is so lopsided now. He was clearly bobbling the ball while going out of bounds.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lots of stories about the GB game. So happy to see them lose.

Aaron Rodgers: Green Bay Packers Quarterback Throws Tablet During Carolina Panthers Game

Julius Peppers: Packers Linebacker Refuses to Give Ball to Cam Newton After Panthers Touchdown

Ha Ha Clinton-Dix: Green Bay Packers Safety Gets Into Altercation With Teammates on Sideline

hahahahahaha...what a bunch of babies. interesting to see how they break down when they lose.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Vikings and Packers are suddenly tied for first.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Aaron Rodgers: Green Bay Packers Quarterback Throws Tablet During Carolina Panthers Game

Julius Peppers: Packers Linebacker Refuses to Give Ball to Cam Newton After Panthers Touchdown

Ha Ha Clinton-Dix: Green Bay Packers Safety Gets Into Altercation With Teammates on Sideline

hahahahahaha...what a bunch of babies. interesting to see how they break down when they lose.

The HaHa thing was with Peppers.

Wintermute

Liked Posts:

Funny how these bums handle losing.

[video]https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/18xm.mp4[/video]

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was 10-7 at the time too. Packers are imploding (I hope)

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought he went at Raji's fat ass, & Peppers batted the ball from Newton?

Peppers and and Haha were getting into it, Raji stepped between them and pushed Haha