Chiefs OL Offseason

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Fuck Fields, let's trade him. It's all about the DEPTH now
Such a lazy argument. X team lost player Y and they had player Z step in and play well and they won a SB because of it.

It's literally every team, every single year.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Such a lazy argument. X team lost player Y and they had player Z step in and play well and they won a SB because of it.

It's literally every team, every single year.
There are always players that step up, but a team needs some great starters not just a bunch of good players and more good guys on the bench...the Superbowl is won by the great starters

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
There are always players that step up, but a team needs some great starters not just a bunch of good players and more good guys on the bench...the Superbowl is won by the great starters
Right and there are positions that matter more than others and like i said last night, sometimes it comes down to matchups and how a team is built on a macro level. and also luck.

Teams every year win with holes in their starting roster.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Right and there are positions that matter more than others and like i said last night, sometimes it comes down to matchups and how a team is built on a macro level. and also luck.

Teams every year win with holes in their starting roster.
Sure no team is perfect, but there are some basic positions you need to make a team work. The QB is the main one.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Wilson might be the definition of winning with depth. They had 11 guys on IR and didn’t miss a beat on defense.

I can go through every SB winning team and show you depth. I can go through the same season and show you other franchise QBs who didn’t make it because of depth.
Cool