Chris Tabor is the new special teams coach

SlipScreen

Liked Posts:
man all this love for the guy ... must have been the only talented coach on the browns. i bet they are pissed at losing him.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Browns/comments/7pkqbo/holy_shit_chris_tabor_is_going_to_chicago/

"Hahah good fucking riddance"

"omg omg omg this is amazing, our special teams literally could not have been any worse."

"FINALLY! THE CURSE HAS BEEN LIFTED!!!"

"Now if our dream team FO can convince Jimmy to fire Hue, we will have the perfect off-season."

"BEST FUCKING DAY FOR BROWNS FANS IN FOREVER HOLY SHIT"

"I wanted to root for him given how many years he's survived here, but special teams have been atrocious the last few years. Hope the Bears are ready for block-in-the-back penalties on every punt they try to return, as well as blocked kicks of all varieties"

yep they seem completely heartbroken

Nick80

Liked Posts:
man all this love for the guy ... must have been the only talented coach on the browns. i bet they are pissed at losing him.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Browns/comments/7pkqbo/holy_shit_chris_tabor_is_going_to_chicago/

"omg omg omg this is amazing, our special teams literally could not have been any worse."

"Now if our dream team FO can convince Jimmy to fire Hue, we will have the perfect off-season."

"I wanted to root for him given how many years he's survived here, but special teams have been atrocious the last few years. Hope the Bears are ready for block-in-the-back penalties on every punt they try to return, as well as blocked kicks of all varieties"

Now they'll go 16-0 after firing a ST coach.

Newblood

Liked Posts:

So at first you want us to disregard anything from the Browns.
But now you want us to consider what the Browns fans are saying?

Make up your mind skippy...

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You lie like one . . .

Is there a big difference?

More to the point, given the Browns’ past, I’m not thrilled about a Browns coach but hopefully wise enough to wait and see what happens. Guys take jobs with some organizations so they can move on the the next. And this guy came to the Bears and actually moved up. That generally isn’t the case!

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
bill_belichick_browns.jpg

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I remember having Spencer Lanning in camp one year and we stuck with Adam Podlesh instead. Podlesh was terrible and Lanning had a really good year.

Toub probably recommended Lanning to Tabor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
The stats.

OOdcFpr.jpg

Looking at some of those stats, I guess the Fan base in Cleveland is as clueless as we are if they want him gone........

Is it the placekicker they have struggled with?

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
Looking at some of those stats, I guess the Fan base in Cleveland is as clueless as we are if they want him gone........

Is it the placekicker they have struggled with?

Apparently it looks like the biggest complaint on reddit and twitter (take it with a grain of salt) is that there's lots of blocking in the back penalties on returns. But realistically, the Bears sucked on that front anyway so it might still be an improvement. If we can get a consistent decent kicker and everything else stays the same, that's still a huge improvement.

ob1force

Liked Posts:

lmfao this is great. Browns fans are fucking delirious.

And who gives a shit what Browns fans think; they thought Manziel was their next LeBron.

SlipScreen

Liked Posts:
So at first you want us to disregard anything from the Browns.
But now you want us to consider what the Browns fans are saying?

Make up your mind skippy...

reading comprehension is your friend. you should take a class in it

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
oh well fuck i guess every coach that comes out of the browns is Belichick ... no wonder they are such a winning organization.

I guess you are right...we could have gotten Shurmur instead....:rolleyes: