Clearing some salary for Gordon

Variable

Liked Posts:
We can't get E. Kane. It would confuse too many people and there is a rule against two players having the same name.

Imagine if both Kanes were on the same line? Pat and Eddy would die from giggling.

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
COME ON CHIA PET! DO IT BOSTON!

Nick KypreosVerified account@RealKyper

[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif]Strong sense I'm getting from some, #Flames Iginla may not be dressing for tonites game vs #Aves. #TradeTracker[/font]

Between this and B's players and B's prospects being healthy scratches in their respective games tonight I am feeling it! End the drama tonight Chiarelli! You know you need some scoring.

Ton

Liked Posts:
[font=Arial, sans-serif]JALATJEI - Iginla for short.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]If anyone gets that: bonus points.[/font]

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We've traded Book for Iginla. She must report to the Calgary Flame website PRONTO!!

OK! Tomorrow I will "healthy scratch" myself from work and I'll say it's because I am waiting for IHN to tell me what Hawks forum I + my shoes have been traded to in exchange for 1 twenty-something poster broad, 1 40-something broad + a tween broad + a conditional future firstborn of the tween dependent on whether she goes over well at IHN. Oh, also IHN will be getting a bag of pucks!

It is ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[font=Arial, sans-serif]JALATJEI - Iginla for short.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]If anyone gets that: bonus points.[/font]

Jarome "Tig Junior Elvis" Iginla's FULL cavalcade of initials---I've seen Lames fans use that as their member name before on forums for years!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Black people and their silly name nomenclature.

How many middle names do you have Books?

lol

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Black people and their silly name nomenclature.

How many middle names do you have Books?

lol

I mean I obviously can't speak for other black people but I was just given the boring ole standard single middle name upon birth but I always felt like something was "missing" while growing up ya know? So once I was of age I hightailed it to City Hall and officially added a dozen more to the mix for bedazzlement POP!

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean I obviously can't speak for other black people but I was just given the boring ole standard single middle name upon birth but I always felt like something was "missing" while growing up ya know? So once I was of age I hightailed it to City Hall and officially added a dozen more to the mix for bedazzlement POP!

LOL I love you.

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eric Francis@EricFrancis

[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif]Iginla announcement any minute.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif] Renaud Lavoie@RenLavoieRDS[/font]

Confirmation that their is no deal in place as we speak between Calgary-Boston for Jarome Iginla. No announcement tonight from Bruins. #RDS

WTF? Why u mindfuck with me Chia Pet?

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:

<

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Classic!
<

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone know if the Hawks hired a black GM if they could pry Iginla from the Flames? Is Iginla even on the block?

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone know if the Hawks hired a black GM if they could pry Iginla from the Flames? Is Iginla even on the block?

They could hire me as the black GM. . .but I wouldn't pry Iginla from shit! Carry on carrying on Feaster.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
His style would fit perfectly with Boston. Would make them very dangerous, if not the contender from the East IMO.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Certainly could make a Montreal/Boston or/and a Pittsburgh/Boston series a little more interesting. Its going to be really odd seeing him in a Bruins jersey..but it smells like this one is going to happen.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Certainly could make a Montreal/Boston or/and a Pittsburgh/Boston series a little more interesting. Its going to be really odd seeing him in a Bruins jersey..but it smells like this one is going to happen.

Smells like you have a pussy.

Not hating, just saying.

Love you, goodnight.

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts: