Clockwork: Lions make another hilariously awful selection [2024 edition]

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
To think all of these broke fair weather laborers wearing Honolol Blue and Silver took the night off from slapping their fat wives just to see this embarrassment of a pick in person.

Terrion Armlold. Another overrated Bama defender. I smell the toast already as Rome is out jumping him for 50/50 balls. This dude already got smoked walking to the podium. Holy shit they actually got fleeced to pick this guy? Wow

Thank you lions for making the bears magical night also a comical one for the division.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
To think all of these broke fair weather laborers wearing Honolol Blue and Silver took the night off from slapping their fat wives just to see this embarrassment of a pick in person.

Terrion Armlold. Another overrated Bama defender. I smell the toast already as Rome is out jumping him for 50/50 balls. This dude already got smoked walking to the podium. Holy shit they actually got fleeced to pick this guy? Wow

Thank you lions for making the bears magical night also a comical one for the division.
Absolute joke of a franchise. Hilariously, Kool-Aid, Alabama's better corner, was still on the board. Classic. Enjoy your 7 win season to the one weird fuck that stalks this place daily and allegedly roots for those retards (not counting the old one I'm assuming he is dead or dying soon and don't care).

Last edited:

ndgt10

Liked Posts:
Arnold is overrated. Still a solid pick though.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shitcago, where Quarterback dreams are destroyed.........................

rinse/repeat.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How many playoff wins do the Lions have in history of the organization? And Super Bowl appearances? Asking for a friend.
Over the last 13 years, the Lions have 2 more playoff victories than the Bears.
Thanks for playing.

Last edited:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How do they keep trading up in the 1st round only to grab non-first round players? Can our fake Lions fan offer some insight?

@nc0gnet0

Terrion Arnold

PFF Rank

Why do the Bears keep drafting QB's when it is well known they could not develop a QB to save their ass?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

Terrion Arnold

PFF Rank

Why do the Bears keep drafting QB's when it is well known they could not develop a QB to save their ass?
Take a quick gander on who is #1 on that list

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Take a quick gander on who is #1 on that list
The Bears had two picks in the top 10, now you want to take a victory lap for getting more talent than a team that picked #29?
Yisus, no shit sherlock, what a stupid fuck you are. Considering the Bears record of drafting and developing both Qb's and Wr's, and the fact their coach is an incompetant dufus, Didn't you just fire over half of your coaching staff? I am sure at least one of them will fail, and fail miserably.

the fact you say the Lions pick was a second round talent goes to show how stupid you really are.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
The Bears had two picks in the top 10, now you want to take a victory lap for getting more talent than a team that picked #29?
Yisus, no shit sherlock, what a stupid fuck you are. Considering the Bears record of drafting and developing both Qb's and Wr's, and the fact their coach is an incompetant dufus, Didn't you just fire over half of your coaching staff? I am sure at least one of them will fail, and fail miserably.
You seem salty, why are you upset that the real team you root for hit home runs drafting at 1 & 9?

The Lions didn't draft at 29

Your fake LoLions fandom is showing