Clockwork: Lions make another hilariously awful selection [2024 edition]

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lions are so damn weird. They finally had a good offseason with drafting Hutchinson and trading for Goff, and seemed to finally get it together and give their franchise hope.... only to realize "hey wait, we are the Lions" and go back to being dumb.

Well, Lions should take heart - I think Minnesota's GM is actually WAY worse and is going to have that franchise in 4th place for a while - he reminds me of Phil Emery...

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lions are so damn weird. They finally had a good offseason with drafting Hutchinson and trading for Goff, and seemed to finally get it together and give their franchise hope.... only to realize "hey wait, we are the Lions" and go back to being dumb.

Well, Lions should take heart - I think Minnesota's GM is actually WAY worse and is going to have that franchise in 4th place for a while - he reminds me of Phil Emery...
Mr. "Haul" weighs in.................

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You seem salty, why are you upset that the real team you root for hit home runs drafting at 1 & 9?

The Lions didn't draft at 29

Your fake LoLions fandom is showing
rinse/repeat.......................

Can Rome jump out of a pool?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
The Bears had two picks in the top 10, now you want to take a victory lap for getting more talent than a team that picked #29?
Yisus, no shit sherlock, what a stupid fuck you are. Considering the Bears record of drafting and developing both Qb's and Wr's, and the fact their coach is an incompetant dufus, Didn't you just fire over half of your coaching staff? I am sure at least one of them will fail, and fail miserably.

the fact you say the Lions pick was a second round talent goes to show how stupid you really are.

No one is reading your shit ho

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
To think all of these broke fair weather laborers wearing Honolol Blue and Silver took the night off from slapping their fat wives just to see this embarrassment of a pick in person.

Terrion Armlold. Another overrated Bama defender. I smell the toast already as Rome is out jumping him for 50/50 balls. This dude already got smoked walking to the podium. Holy shit they actually got fleeced to pick this guy? Wow

Thank you lions for making the bears magical night also a comical one for the division.
Not too soon to call this one the lance stone thread of the year - another EZ #calledit